Starting off the day.

James - Abuser
Eli - boy :(

Eli POV
I wake up with my boyfriend sleeping next to me. Saying nothing I stand up and I walk into the kitchen and I begin cooking. Only because I knew.. He would wake up in a horrible mood.. And my day of hell would begin. My parents were completely against him.. But at the time I loved him and now I'm just... I'm just scared of him.. He put his hands on me when I did something wrong.. And because I'm a boy he told me that I couldn't do anything about it.. I knew he has been cheating on me.. And to be honest I don't really care.. All I care about is keeping myself alive.. If I disobey him or even make him the slightest bit angry he would be pissed off.. And the abuse would start.. I heard him waking up and he walked into the kitchen.. He slapped my ass.
"Good morning bitch. " he spoke cockily towards me.. But I didn't answer.. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back. Causing me to fling the bacon and grease that was on the pan all over my arms. I scream out in pain and I sob. I could tell he was getting pissed.
"Shut up... SHUT... UP... " he yelled and hit me across the face. I imideatly shut my mouth and looked down. My arms had boils on them.. The bacon grease burned and kept stinging. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up but I scream out in pain once more had he tightly grabbed the stinging burns on my arm.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! FINISH MY FOOD! " ha yells as he throws me near the stove. I quickly grab more bacon. I pick up the pan and I clean it out, I begin making bacon, eggs and biscuits for the man.. He used to treat me like gold... And now.. I'm like a house wife... I'm expected to do whatever he wants.. Whenever he wants me to do it... And sometimes it involved my body... No matter how many times I tried to refuse he would force me anyways... After I was done with his food I sit the plate down in front of him.. He knew I went to school but today was a Sunday.... After he was finished eating I clean up. And I clean the mess. I had to go shopping today. I go into the room and I change. I wear a hoodie and I pull some sweat pants on and I pull on my shoes.
"Where do you think your going.. " he spoke out to me.
"I have to go to the store.. For more food.. " I say as he nodded.
"If you tell.. Anyone... And I find out.. I will fucking kill you.. " he said. I nodded and excused myself. Walking out of the apartment and down stairs quickly. I tear up and I begin crying.. Once I made it to the lobby I made my way to the exit. I ran into someone and I fell backwards.
"A-ah!.. " I say as I look up.
"Hey.. I'm sorry. Let me help you.. " I say.

Darren POV
I help the tiny male up and he looked up at me... He had red splotches on his face and he looked like he hadn't slept in days.. He looked... Very very skinny..
"Hey.. Are you okay? " I say. He nodded and imideatly left.
"Hmm... He is odd.. " I say as the lady looks at me.
"Yeah.. I'm pretty sure he moved here with his boyfriend months ago.. I normally do cleaning.. And I hear a lot of screaming and... Crying coming from their room but every time I knock and ask he always comes to the door crying... But telling me that everything was okay.. " she spoke.. I imideatly felt sympathy for the boy..

Eli POV
I walk down to the corner store and I buy a bunch of groceries.. After about 20 minutes I pay and leave without saying anything. I walk back to the apartment building. I go inside and upstairs, holding the groceries. I walk into my apartment. I go and put groceries away.
"Your back.. " he scoffs as I look at him for a moment and I continue putting the groceries away.
"Excuse me? Was that an attitude? " I heard him speak angerly as he grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards. He grabbed ahold of my throat and choked me.
"Don't you... EVER... LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN.. " he screamed as he spit in my face and three my onto the ground. I begin sobbing and I wipe my face.
"Shut UP" he yelled slapping me across the cheek, shutting me up almost instantly. There was a knock at the door.
"Answer the god damn door.. " he said as I stand and I wipe my eyes, walk to the door. And I open it.. It was the boy I ran into down stairs.
"I heard yelling.. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. " he said.
"E-every thing is fine... It was nothing. " I speak as he looks at me with an upset like look on his face.
"If you say so. " he said as I close the door and he walked off.
"Who in the hell is that. You better not be fucking cheating on me.. " James spoke as he got into my face.
"H-he just m-moved in! I-i-i saw him talking about it with the lady at the front desk! I-i-i ran into him and he said sorry a-and I walked off! T-that was it! " I say trying not to cry. Knowing that I would get hit again.
"You better be telling me the truth... " he said.
"I-i-i am! " I say as I close my eyes. He walked into the living room. And I finished putting up the groceries.

- Later that Day -

I was cooking and I messed something up. I immideatly knew.. But I played the food anyways and I set it down in front of my so called "boyfriend" he observed it. He got angry and stood up with the plate of food and threw it at the wall. The plate shattered and hit the ground with a loud -CRASH- he walked up to me and began beating the shit out of me. I sob as he ripped my clothing up. He tore my face up. Scratching me.. Giving me black eyes. I was afraid he was gonna rape me again...

"Maybe you deserve a punishment.. " he spoke. My eyes grow wide...