.run.

Eli POV
"Maybe.. I should punish you.. " he said. Fear filled my entire body... He wanted to fuck me... But I never wanted to lay down with this man ever again... As he turned Ed his back I stand and I run for the door.
"HEY! " he yelled. I ran out. I ran to the elevator and luckily it opened when it did.. I ran in and it closed as he ran out of the room and down the hallway to the elevator. As I made it to the lobby there were 2 girls standing at the sign in area. As I got off the elevator went right back up,
"H-hide me! P-p-please! " I sob as they both look at me. One of them very gently pulls me behind the counter and hides me under the desk.
"Hold on. " she says as she stands up normally. My toxic boyfriend runs off of of Elevator.

"Have you seen him? My boyfriend! I'm so worried about him... He ran out and was crying.. " he spoke.
"I saw him run outside and to the left. " the one lady who his me spoke"
"Me too! " the other one said. He ran out and all the wall down the road.
The door opened and the new person walked In one of the ladies helped me up.
"What happened?! " she spoke.
"H-he w- wanted to r-rape me again" I said as I begin sobbing. The newer male looks at us very concerned.
"A-again?. " the lady spoke.

My toxic boyfriend walked back in.
"There you are! " he said. The newer male stepped in front of me and the lady pulled me back and held onto me gently and hugged me.
"Your not going to touch him. " the new male spoke.
"He is my boyfriend. " James said.
"I said. Your not going to touch him. " he spoke.

"Did you FUCKING TELL THEM YOU BRAT" James screamed causing me to flinch and whimper slightly. Sobbing.
"I promise... Once I get ahold of you.. " James said as I shook wildly.

Darren POV
I grab the abusive male's arms and I slam him down on the front desk and I put him under a citizens arrest. I pull my phone out and I call the police.

~about 3 minutes later-

The police show up they walk inside.
"Okay so what's going on here" the officer says.
I look over at the small male and I hold my hand out.
"I will not hurt you. " I say as he looks at me, he limps towards me, he had a small piece of glass in his arm.
"Kid are you okay?. " the officer asked, "who did this to you? " he asked once more. He pointed at the male who is sitting in a chair now not able to move.
"H-h-he w- was go-going to rape me a-again... A-and he b-beats me" he began sobbing. I very very gently hun him.
"What's your name? " the officer asked.
"E-eli." I say.
"Okay and your... Ex boyfriend? Boyfriend? "
"J-james." He spoke.
The officer takes James into custody.
I look at Eli...

"Come with me.. " I say as he looks up at me. I nod and he takes my hand and we walk out. We walk a few blocks before reaching A beautiful house. I walk I side holding him close, my family had a bunch of friends over..
"Oh. Hey mom. Dad. " I say as they look at me and walk up to me.
"Hello son? Who is this? " my mom says as she looks at the boy, her eyes grow wide..