Hell

Eli POV
(So I'm doing time skips lmao. this is the next day and they are gonna go to school)
I walk out of the house. Darren following close behind. I keep my head down. And he walked up beside me and placed his hand on my back very gently. I look up at him. He smiled softly.
"Here. " he says stopping on the sidewalk. I stop and turn to him confused as he placed a necklace around my neck.
"It's a button. Press it when your in trouble or when you need me", he spoke calmly as he slid a necklace on around his neck., " it will send a strong vibration to my necklace and I'll feel it. It will lead me to your location and I'll be there. " he said. I nodded. We both continues walking.

Darren POV
We walk into the school. People kind of look at him and he held his head down.
" I'll walk you to your first class.. " I say.
" n-no it's okay! I-i c-can g-go on my o-own it's not a pr-problem-" he spoke as I look at him.
"No. No I insist. " I speak softly. He nodded finally. And I began walking him to his first class. After we made it he went inside and I made my way out to my friends
"Who was that?. " Armin asked.
"Eli, He is staying with my family and I for a while. " I respond.
"Oh. Why?. " he asked once more.
"It's. Sort of complicated. I don't wanna get into any details. Nor do I want to expose his business. I have no right talking about it without his permission. Sorry. " I say.
"Oh no don't be! I completely understand" Armin says once more.

~Nearing Lunch~

Eli POV
I was walking down the hallway when I was grabbed. My eyes widen almost immideatly as I was dragged into an empty classroom.
"You.. GOT MY BROTHER PUT IN JAIL YOU FREAK" I heard a female speak as she struck me against the face.
"A-AH! " I yell out in pain as 2 males throw me onto the floor.
"O-ow.. " I cry out softly.
"DON'T YOU THINK FOR A SECOND YOU ARE ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. " she yelled kicking me.

Nobody's POV
the young boy's very sensitive and frail body damaged from the kick. The young woman harshfully gripped the collar of his shirt and forced him to look up at her.
"Listen here you little shit.. After we find out we can bail him out we will... And he is coming for your ass.. He will fucking murder you. " she spoke as Eli gently tried to press his necklace but she kicked him again causing his body to be thrown backwards slightly.. His safety here was not garenteed and if his ex found him he knew for a fact that he was a dead man...

Eli POV
I began coughing and blood poured from my mouth. One of the men grabbed my face roughly and slapped me. I whimper from the pain and tears began streaming from my face. The other male punched the other dude away and just socked me right in the face causing him to bust my lip and my nose began bleeding. The female started talking and the 2 men turned their attention to her momentarily as I quickly presses the button on my necklace before they could realize.

Darren POV
I was sitting as my friends ate and had conversations before I felt my necklace vibrate and glow red. I immideatly stand up.

(So with the necklace if it's pressed it sends a vibration to Darren and it turns red. It shows him the location of Eli by turning green when he is facing the correct direction. So if he is face to the north and Eli is in the East or the West it will turn red. But if he faces the North and Eli is in the North it will glow green and it will start flashing green when he finds him. )

"What's going on?? " Eric asked.
"I gotta go! " I say as I quickly run out. My friends all look at each other. A few stand up and follow. I quickly run down the hallway and I turn to a door once the necklace begins flashing green.

(Short POV'S now- sorry :P)

Eli POV
P-please help me...
I thought as one of the guys turn and grab me once again. I yell out in fear.

Darren POV
I hear a small yell come from the room. I bust the door open and I run in.  Everybody inside looks at me.
"LEAVE... HIM... ALONE. " I yell angered as the 2 males run up to the front by the girl. Dropping Eli. Eli began sobbing. Bleeding from his mouth and his nose. Holding his stomach curled up in a position as if he tried to protect himself. My friends look over at him with wide eyes. I quickly make my way over to the boy. I gently get down on my knees and I pull him close to me. He tightly wrapped his arms around my neck. Gripping my shirt as if his life depended on it.
I rub his back.  My hand making very small circular motions. Keeping one hand around him fully. My eyes turn red and I turn towards the three.
"What... Is... Wrong with you... " I speak. Standing up holding him bridal style.

"What?? We didn't d-" she tried to speak softly and kindly but I wasn't having it.
"YOU DID WHAT? IT LOOKED LIKE YOU FUCKING DID SOMETHING! HE IS CRYING AND BLEEDING! HE WAS ON THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING FLOOR AND YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING??!  ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STUPID? " I yell catching everybody in the hallway off guard and they all peek in. To see what was going on.

"THE POOR BOY SCREAMING AND BASICALLY BEGGING YOU TO STOP BUT YOU JUST. KEEP GOING. HE IS NOW GRIPPING ON TO ME AS IF HE WAS GONNA DIE. HE IS TERRIFIED AND YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME... that you.. Didn't. Do. Anything... " I say as he continues crying in my arms.
"YOU DESERVE TO END UP EXACTLY LIKE YOUR BROTHER... IN JAIL. AND IT WASN'T ELI... Who called the police on him... It was me... Domestic abuse isn't one thing to fuck with and sadly this boy was the one to fucking get stuck with your brother... But not only did james beat the shit out of him when he didn't get what he wanted... No no no... He raped.. Him.. And nobody did anything about it... But I did.. I found out. And the day of. I got help. I ended it.. " I say angry.
"What did they say to you Eli.. You can trust me." I say as he looked up at me still sobbing. The boy truly was terrified.
"S-s-she... S-she said... T-that once h-he got out o-of jail h-he was going to come f-for me a-a-and murder me.." He was able to get out in between sobs.
"And that.. That empty threat is bull shit.. My father works for the sheriffs department. I'll have a nice little conversation about what you decided to say with him. And you will be getting into trouble also katie. But study me.. Your 18 now... So you will possibly be put into jail for that comment also.. " I spoke as the boy continues clinging to me. I walk out of the room.
"I'm going home guys.. He needs to be cleaned up and. He needs rest.. ' I speak as everyone stays silent and I excuse myself from the building.