Morning

Eli POV
I wake up and imideatly get up. I walk out of the room and realize what time it is. I see everybody else awake. Darren walks over to me and he looks at me.
"How are you feeling?. " he asked me.
"I-i.. I'm uhm... I'm o-okay... S-should I make b-breakfast? I- I'm sorry for w-wa-waking up late I should h-have woke up e-e-" I speak as he very gently cut me off.
"Hey hey hey. Easy there. And. Don't sweat it. That's not your job. For one you cook when you want to. You don't have to. And second. You needed the rest. So don't beat yourself up over that. " Darren said. His voice sounded calming. And reassuring. I nod a little bit.
"If your comfortable can we uhm. Can we talk. " he asked me I felt scared but I agreed due to the fact that this man was kind enough to bring me into his home and treat me with respect and kindness. But if it would have been anyone else. They would have ignored the situation. His parents walks up to us and looked at me. Smiling gently.
"Care if we join...? " his mother spoke softly. The woman was still very strange to me. She has a very gentle tone of voice and was very kid but she looked like she was normally a very excited human being. We all sat down at the table. The children still playing with their toys in the living room with the sound of the tv drowning out our voices making it almost impossible for the children to hear our conversation.

Darren POV
"Do you want us to ask any questions?.. Or do you just wanna tell your story? But please. Don't feel forced what so ever. We don't have to if you don't want to. " I say as he gently looks up at me. I look at him.
"N-no-... No it's not a pr-problem. I t-trust you. " he spoke as I smiled a little bit.
"A-ask me anything you wanna k-know.. I'll do my best to respond efficiently.. " he spoke as he nervously messed with his hands.
"Just. What happened..? " my mom said softly as he kind of looked at her.
"Uhm.. So me and. H-him got together.. A-and e-everyrhing was j-just fine until we m-moved in together.. Anything I did wrong.. I-i would get in trouble f-for. If h-he didn't get what he wanted. H-he would beat me.. A-and sometimes it involved s-sex.. H-he w- would
'punish' m-me if I did Something t-that was r-really bad in his eyes. B-but h-he would cheat on me l-like every day... A-and if I even talked t-to anyone else and he found out h-he would b-beat the shit out of me.. I-i didn't know what I did wrong all i-i was focused o-on was s- surviving s-so I b-basically d-did wherever h-he told me to.. B-but I c-couldnt take the s-sex any more... He would be r-really rough and beat m-me while he did that too.. " he passed and began crying a little we all looked at him. Pure terror filled our eyes., "i-i didn't know what to do s-so I ran.. I c-couldnt take it a-anymore... H-he treated m-me like shit.. E-even t-though I gave him my l-life b-basically.. " he continued as he broke down. I gently turn to him and I pull him in for a very gentle hug.
This boy has been through a lot over the past few years, day in, and day out his life was full of terror but today was the day it was going to change. And I am going to be the one who changes it..