Chapter 3

Author's note: hey guysssssssss here's the next chapterrrrrr i just got out of the surgery and because I love you guys I wrote this chapterrr anyways enjoyyyyy💕💕🥺🥺🥺🦋🦋🦋
also i'm going to make this book longer so longer chaptersssssssss yayyy🌸🌸🌸💕🦋🦋
anyways mason and y/n really bond in this one 🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕💕

Y/n's pov
I knocked on the door to Mason's house. I could hear the music from here. I smoothed out my dress as Mason opened the door.

"Hey, come in. The party's in full swing." He said, gesturing for me to come in.

"I won't get too partied out!" I said. He screamed with laughter as I walked in.

As I walked to where the party was, everyone fell silent. All eyes were on me.

Author's note: ahh y/n's a goddesssss I wish I was her

My dress flowed from my waist to my legs, and I could feel the cool weight of my necklace. My blonde hair cascaded down my back like a waterfall. I could see all the other girls in big poofy dresses and their faces caked with makeup. They had long heels and their nails done. Me? I was just my natural .88 inch self, and rocking my outfit!

Author's note: ahhhhhhhhh I love y/n so much she's so quirky and not like other girls

i grabbed a cup of soda and went around exploring my Mason's house. He was rich. Like, crazy rich. as i was walking around the upstairs, someone stopped me. It was Bethaniffaneigh and her gang! Bethaniffaneigh wore a fiery red dress and bright red lipstick. The rest, Bethany, Tiffany, and Kayleigh wore dresses of dark red and orange. Elizabeth, the last member wore a flaming neon green dress.

"Y/n? What a pleasant surprise. I didn't know losers were allowed at this party." Bethany snickered. The other girls all laughed.
"Yeah y/n, losers are forbidden" Tiffany said.
"Wait, y/n, i think you're at the wrong address. The circus is across the street from here!" Kayleigh scoffed. The girls smiled smug smiles.

"P-p-p-p-p-p-please st-st-stop" i said, backing away from the girls.
"puh puh puh puh" Elizabeth mocked.

"Bethany, Tiffany, Kayleigh, Elizabeth, Stop." Bethaniffaneigh said.

"Look. I know you want Adrien. But I'll have you know that Adrien is mine and will always be mine. I don't need dirt like you getting in my way of Adrien. Got it? Girls, get her." elizabeth smirked.

Tiffany, Bethany, Kayleigh, and Elizabeth all started beating me up. bethany snapped my leg in two, while the rest punched and kicked me to the ground.

authors note: omg poor y/n 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭those girls deserve to die 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😔😔😔🙄🙄🙄🙄

"s-s-s-" i said, but strong hands threw the girls away. it was mason!

authors note: omggggggggg guysssss he's so cuttteeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍🥺🥺

"y/n are you ok?" he asked. "y/n? y/n? Y/N. Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME?! ...y/n?" was what i heard before everything went black.

mason's pov

i was walking around upstairs because i needed some time alone. besides, i hadn't seen my beautiful stunning flawless amazing girl y/n.

then, i see Bethany, Tiffany, Kayleigh, and Elizabeth all beating up y/n. i threw the girls away from y/n, and they crashed into the wall like bowling balls.

"y/n?" i said. she had bruises all over her face and a bloody nose. she had a broken leg. she lay on the floor, whimpering.
my beautiful amazing, flawless, stunning, cute girl...................in pain.

"y/n? y/n? Y/N. Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME.........................y/n?" she didn't respond.

Bethaniffaneigh and her gang stood there.
"Why did you beat up my y/n?" i said, anger rising in my voice.

"well" Bethaniffaneigh started.

"Y/n was walking, so Bethany, Tiffany and Kayleigh beat her up because she's stupid." Elizabeth said, trying to touch me flirtingly.

"ELIZABETH. UGH!" Tiffany screamed. "y/n is a loser. she was getting me in my way.
"yeah Mason.Tiffany is better. Or me, i'm really hot.." elizabeth said, showing off her neon green dress.

author's note: omgggg guys ugh these girls are so annoyinggggggg

"leave y/n alone. look at her." i looked at my poor y/n. "all of you go."

They sashayed away, and i told my friends to look after the party. I went to the third floor bathroom to help y/n.

i cleaned up all the blood, and bandaged her leg, and i brought her to my room. This was scary, seeing my beautiful y/n in such pain. i tucked her under all my blankets, and i gave her all my pillows.

i grabbed my guitar from the stand and started to play. I was singing a song i wrote about y/n i made the moment i met that gorgeous girl .I sang about her personality, her looks, and how pretty she was.

author's note so cute!!!

y/n's pov

i woke up not knowing where i was. my leg hurt. i opened my eyes and i was in a room covered in football posters and trucks. then i heard the most beautiful song. i looked over, and saw mason looking out the window and singing.

"m-m-m-mason?" i whispered. he stopped singing and rushed over to me.
"y/n. your awake. i was so worried about you." he said with a smile, caressing my face with the back of his hand.

author's note: omg 🥺🥺🥺🥺 guyyssssss

"e-e-e-e-elizabeth... s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-she.." i said, but mason stopped me.
"y/n please. save your strength." he said, sitting beside me.

mason's pov

y/n coughed. that didn't sound good.

y/n's pov

"y/n? y/n, sh. sh-h-h. it's alright." mason said, the smile vanishing from his lips. he grabbed his guitar and started singing.

authors note: omg guys mason's such a good guyyyyy

"your orbs are like emeralds that sparkle in the night. when i saw you you lit up my life. i will love you till the end of time, for as long as eternity. girl i love you, so beautiful and kind. when i met you i knew you were mine. you are so cute and beautiful and nice. i will always want you no matter the price. i will love you till the end of time, for as long as eternity."

mason's pov

i sang my song for y/n, and i poured all my emotions in it. all my pain, happiness, fear and sadness all for y/n.

"mason...........that was b-b-b-beautiful." she said, orbs sparkling in the light.

"that's only what i feel like whenever i'm around you." i said, looking at my y/n.

my y/n blushed, and we leaned into each other, and we kissed. it was magical, kissing me with the love of my life.

nobody!s pov

adrien was looking around. y/n was nowhere! he saw her going up the stairs, so he checked the third floor. he saw mason's room, and opened the door quietly. he saw mason and y/n kissing! y/n! the love of his life! kissing his enemy!

author's note: omg adrien!!!

mason and y/n broke apart, and mason helped y/n lay back down on the bed.

"m-m-m-m-m-m-mason, i'm exhausted.." y/n said.
"you got beaten up badly. you should really rest."

"y-yeah.." y/n said as she started to drift. Mason kept singing to y/n, until she fell asleep.

Omg guys that was the chapter!!! !!! !!!!!!! Mason and y/n are so cute 🥰 🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀