Chapter 9

omg guys,....... it's the last chapter!!! 🥺🥺🥹🥹i'm sooooooooooo happy you guys live y/n as much as i do!! this chapter is probably the best i've ever made ! ! !🪄🪄😻😻😻 so enjoyyyyyy

mason's pov

y/n's shot wounds started.....glowing?? all of a sudden she woke up, her body instantly repaired. i knew y/n would pull through!!! she was so tough....and hot.....

no one's pov

her viridian grass pine jade mint emerald topaz orbs fluttered.

"h-h-h-h-h-hey......" she said. adrien's dad screamed and shot her more but the bullets really didn't do anything.

"y/n? is that you?" mason asked. he started singing to her, while adrien held back his dad from shooting her even more.

"your orbs are like emeralds that sparkle in the night...." he sang, tears streaming down his face and his blonde hair flowing.

author's note: omg he's dreamy 😻😻😋😋

wings shot out of y/n's  back, and she was flying. her gown had turned into a My Chemical Romance t shirt and sweatpants. the necklace she got from her mom glowed.

"i-i-i-i-i-i know you're s-s-s-s-sc-s-sca-s-scared. b-b-b-but adiren's d-d-d-dad...... shooting people....i-i-i-i-sn't a -ok." she said. y/n smiled, her 7'0 honey platinum golden hair blowing in the non existent wind.

"you freak........." adrien's dad muttered.

he started barking, but adrien tackled him to the ground. he tied him to the operating table with rope he had in his pocket and put the gun to his head.

"adrien's dad..... you! a-a-a-a-are a h-h-h-hater......." y/n said. "b-b-b-but haters can always....b-b-b-become kind!!" she shouted.

author's note: she's so girl power! omg i love her so much she's my goddess queen 😍😍😍😚😚😚🤩🤩

she held up her favorite book. "just like e-e-e-evelyn! c-ch-cho-choo-choos-choose kindness!! " she said girl power-like.

"m-m-my parents.... evelyn...... rich s-south asian prince.........bethaniffineigh..... they.... taught m-m-me how to b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-be kind. so with the p-p-p-p-power of them..... i'll avenge them! ! ! 1 1 ! ! 1"

"mason.... adrien......let's s-s-s-show him the p-p-power of friendship!!!" y/n said. she floated down, taking mason and adrien by the hand.

she whispered something in their ears, then adrien pulled out his phone.

"h-h-h-hit it! ! ! !" she cried. adrien played something, and Watch Me (Whip/Nae-Nae) started playing. she hit the whip, and mason and adrien joined in the nae nae. mason pulled his guitar out and started strumming along, harmonizing with the singer.

author's note: guys..l........ y/n's getting so rebellious!!! 😈😈😈🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

"watch me whip,............watch me nae nae!!!!" y/n screamed. she hit the whip once more and adrien's dad disintegrated.

the hospital returned to normal.

"wow y/n....... that was awesome." adrien said once he was gone. "is he really gone?"

she smiled at him.  "no. i found him a nice woman and now they're in the bahamas. he's choosing kindness right now."

mason touched her wings. "how'd you...survive?" he asked her.

she touched the necklace her mother gave her. 'their sporits.... they were alive in me.... they gave me t-t-t-t-these.." she flezed her wings and started flying around the room. adrien tackled her to the ground and licked her face.