Chapter 5

hey guys!!! this chapter will be a different one waaaaaaaaaaaa i'm sorry y/n!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😢😢🥺🥺🥺🥺
but hope you guys enjoyyyyyyyyyyy🥺🥺🥺💕💕🥺🥺🥺🇺🇸

y/n's pov

i walked to school from my grandpa's funeral. i saw adrien, the love of my life, waiting for me at the school gates.

"hey." he said gruffly.

"hi" i said back. my orbs gazed at his lips. that makeout session, it was so hot. even if my grandpa was dead.

then mason came, and put around an arm around my shoulder. "don't you dare talk to my y/n." he growled, foaming from the mouth.

"your y/n? you beat up y/n!" adrien snarled back.

"what? i saved y/n while you were off sleeping with our male history teacher!"

adrien started punching mason, and kicked him in the jewels. mason kicked adrien in the face, bruising his cheek. this was scary. my mason and my adrien, fighting. a crowd was here, chanting fight fight fight.

author's note: this is so scary guyssssssss 🥺🥺🥺

i ran between them, wedging my .68 body between them.

"Guys!" i shouted. "this isn't you-"

both mason and adrien head butted me in the chest. i felt my heart break. my two loves. hate each other.

my vision went black.

author's note: y/nnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! noooooooo 💔💔💔💔😭😭

mason pov:

i was so mad i kicked adrien in the face. we continued fighting. we were both going to head butt each other when y/n was between us. i couldn't stop! i collided into my darling sweet beautiful pretty beloved y/n.

she collapsed on the floor. i instantly stepped back.

"idiot!" i cried, silencing the crowd. "you hurt y/n!" i screamed to mason. he was at y/n's side. i started to call 911.

"me? you rammed into her at full speed! you're the one to blame!" he barked, baring his teeth.

author's note: 😖😖 how could they do this

an ambulance got here, and put my y/n on a stretcher. i held her hand, until she was loaded in.

me and adrien drove to the hospital in silence. i wanted to kill adrien. how could he hurt y/n? i thought he loved her? We sat in the waiting room.

A nurse called. "Y/n Y/ln?" We both stood, and glared at each other.
The nurse looked at us. "Are there any adults here?" she asked.

author's note: omggggg she's so annoyingggg

"I'm 18" adrien growled lowly.

"My 18th birthday is in a month." I say.

The nurse sighs and leads us to y/n's room. y/n lay there. she looked in pain. 

author's note: nooooo my y/n........💔💔

Me and adrien took both her hands.

"Y/n is stable, but she's in pretty bad condition."

y/n's pov

where was i?? my parents were there! they scooped my .59 inch body into a giant hug.

"m-m-m-mom? d-d-d-dad?" i asked, looking up at them.

"y/n.... my baby girl..." my mom said, crying.

"w-w-where am i?" i asked, wiping away her tears.

"y/n... we're so proud of you.,," my dad said. "and we have to explain everything. y/n, you are-"

suddenly, i flew. i was flying back down to earth, away from my parents, and into my body. i was in a hospital,,,

"w-w-w-what? where am i?" i asked. adrien and mason both looked at me.

"y/n. you're awake." adrien said, looking away. mason left, calling for a doctor. two came in, one with glasses and one with her hair up in a bun.

"y/n, she's awake....." mason said breathlessly, squeezing my hand. the doctors immediately started checking my vitals, but adrien barked at them.

"get away from my y/n." he growled.

"sir, we need to check her vitals-" the one with a bun started, but adrien barked again.

"a-a-adrien......" i said. he immediately stopped, looking at them.

he backed off. the doctors checked my vitals, then left. adrien left soon after, jumping out the window. then mason left, his parents telling him to come back home.

i looked out the window my angel adrien jumped out of, and asked my parents for help.

"m-m-m-mom? d-da-d-d-dad? g-g-g-grandpa? r-r-r-rich south a-asian prince?" i asked, blinking the tears from my ocean sky sapphire forget me not cerulean orbs.

suddenly, the doctor came in, the one with glasses.

"Y/n, I'm Doctor Gueco. You'll have to change into this, since we'll be keeping you for the night." they said, handing me a hospital gown.

ewww, a gown? that was basically like a dress!

"c-c-c-c-can i have p-p-pants instead?" i asked, looking at the disgusting gown with my ocean sky diamond sapphire orbs.

"no, all the patients wear them. sorry. someone will be here to check on you soon." they said, walking out of the room.

i threw the gown in the trash can, and curled up into a ball and started to sing my favourite song.

"t-t-t-this is my f-f-fight song........ t-t-take back m-m-my life s-s-song........." i sang.

ok guys that's it for the chapter 💔💔💔💔💔
i wonder what happens next....