Chapter 4

Hello my lovelies!!!! !!! Here's the next chapter!!!!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍🥺🥺🥺 I hope you like this one, y/n and adrien rally bond!!! let's just say someone gets jealous.................

y/n's pov

i woke up at Mason's place, and checked my phone. My grandpa was on his deathbed because of stage 4 lung cancer. Oh no.

Then, my Mason walked in.

"Y/n!" He ran over, and kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad you're ok....."

"t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you..." i blushed. Mason's ocean sapphire sky star forget-me-not blue orbs sparkled with concern.

i tried to get up from bed, but mason just eased me back down.

"you're not going to school. doctor's orders. want me to take you home?" he asked, his warm soft hand touching mine.

"n-n-n-n-n-no. i'd rather stay h-h-here." i said, and i was right. it's not like my grandpa would be alive to be at my house anyways.

"ok. then i'm staying with you. i'll get you breakfast."

author's note: ahhhhh mason's so niceeeeee

later

y/n's pov

Mason finally let me go, with the promise he'd keep an eye on me at school tomorrow. he was so kind and nice and hot and cute.

i walked to the park, where i saw the love of my life, adrien kissed with............... elizabeth

adrien's pov

"ok, let's make out." i said to elizabeth as i saw y/n walking down to the park. she looked kinda beat up. was she hurt? he would kill whoever did it.

then, elizabeth started kissing me. god she was such a bad person to make out with. then, i heard a scream. y/n was crying, staring at us. elizabeth scoffed.

"go away loser, adrien is mine" she snarled, and began barking and growling like a dog. y/n started sobbing, and ran away.

i stepped back from elizabeth.

"why would you do this? i just asked you to make out with me, not insult my y/n!?!" i barked, and ran after her.

elizabeth was such an idiot! why would she do such a thing?

i saw y/n sitting at a bench, wiping her tears away.

y/n's pov

i sat crying on a random bench. how could he, my adrien, do this? i thought we had something special.....

then, i felt strong hands, strong enough to break all 257 of my bones, gently guide me to their chest. it was adrien!!!!!

"a-a-a-a-" i started, but he quieted me.

"i'm sorry. i didn't want to hurt you. i was just jealous that mason was with you." he whispered, running his hands through my 5'11 blonde silky hair.

i looked at him. my green veridian jade emerald grass pine cedar green orbs met his grey moon silver bullet metal steel orbs.

my phone dinged with a text from granpa's contact.

Papa 🥰: Hi, is this miss y/n y/ln? this is mr. y/ln's doctor.. he doesn't have a lot of time, so i suggest you come and say your goodbyes.
-Dr. Gueco

Me: ok

i turned to adrien.
"c-c-c-c-c-an you t-t-t-take me to the hos-h-h-hospital? my grandpa's dying." i say. he nods. "ok."

at the hospital

Adrien comes with me to grandpa's room.

i sit beside him.

"g-g-g-g-g-grandpa?" i say. he looked ugly in that hospital gown. he looked ugly when he was dying.

"y/n? is that...you?" he asks.

"i-i-i guess." i say.

"Y/n..." he says, then he coughed so hard it shook the whole hospital then he died for about 2 minutes, before coming back to life.
"I want you....to have this."

his gross liver spotted shaky hands pulled out a diamond necklace.

"it was....for your mother.....as a gift for when you were born..... i want you to have it........"

i put it around my neck.

"thank you grandfather." i whisper.

adiren's pov

i watched y/n with her grandfather. she seemed so sad. then, her grandpa coughed, and flatlined.

there was a fire, in my lips. i wanted y/n to kiss me so badly.

her grandpa died. she turned to me.

"can we make out?" i asked.

her lips collided with mine, and we made out for 15 minutes in her dead grandpa's room. he isn't here to see it, that's for sure.
doctors came and removed the body, and even transported a new patient, another prune bag into the room.

as we made out, and kicked out of the hospital by security, i wondered. y/n was beat up, and mason was with her. did mason beat her up? i would kill him.

hey guys this is it for this chapter!!!!!! i hoped you like it!! 🧸🧸🧸🧸🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍💕💕💕