Chapter 8

hey guysssss.......... sorry for not enough author's notes i've been too sad about y/n 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

y/n's pov

when i woke up, mason was strumming his guitar. he was singing the song he made for me........ he's such a good friend.....

"m-m-m-m-mason.....??" i asked, blinking my ocean sky powder sapphire navy midnight new lite brite blue orbs.

"y/n? Y/N! Omg, i have to get a doctor! I'm so happy, y/n...." he hugged me, before running off to get a doctor.

i yawned, frowning at the white gown they put me in. ewww so girly!!!

author's note: omg yeah why don't they give y/n sweat pants?? gowns are so girl🤮🤮🤢🤢

mason ran in with adrien, Doctor Gueco and Doctor Caswell behind them. Doctor Caswell pointed at me, and said "HA! I TOLD YOU THAT FREAK WOULD LIVE! PAY UP GUECO!" She exclaimed, watching Doctor Gueco take out a twenty from their pant pocket and give it to Doctor Caswell.

"why are you so happy she made it?" they grumbled.

author's note: stfu dr gueco no one even likes you!!! hope you step in a puddle with your socks on 👹👹

"h-h-h-hey." i said, sitting up and letting my 6'9 blonde hair cascade over my shoulder and blow into the wind. "b-b-b-bullying is n-n-not c-c-cool!! A-and I d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-don't shut up,,,,, I g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-grow u-u-u-u-up, a-and when I look a-a-at you, I-i-i-i t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-throw u-u-u-u-u-u-u-up!!!!" i said. mason clapped at my bravery, and adrien gave me a thumbs up.

then, adrien spoke up.

"Honestly, I thought you were gone."

"W-w-w-what do y-you m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mean?" I asked. All I did was go to sleep!!

"do you...not remember anything?" mason asked, setting his guitar down.

i shook my head.

author's note: what does he mean??? not remember anything???

a day earlier.....

adrien's pov

i watched y/n get wheeled out to the operating room. a nurse was there.

"would you like to stay in the... jarring flap-mouthed scut's room or do you want to go back out to the living room?"

i was so mad. her name wasn't jarring flap mouthed scut,,,,,,,, her name was y/n. or bethaniffaneigh?? i couldn't remember tbh.

i started to growl and bark at her until she threatened to call animal control. i guess she couldn't handle my bad boy style. me and mason went over to the waiting room.

it had been three or four hours at this point, and i was playing Going Balls on my phone when i heard a familiar voice.

then, i heard a familiar voice.

"do you have a patient here named y/n y/ln?" my head turned. it was my dad.

i flew towards him, barking and growling. he looked at me and hissed.

"adrien... how's school?" he asked. i threw my leather jacket on the floor so i was completely shirtless, trying to intimidate my dad with my 127 pack of abs.

author's note: wish he could intimidate me...😋😋

mason threw himself between us, and he kept looking down at my pants. Weird.
"adrien!! who is this and why does he know y/n?" he asked, his blue orbs sparkling with anger.

"he's my father." adrien hissed. he ran a hand through his raven dark hair, and got on all fours. he started to bark, jumping up and down as he did.

"i hate you." i said. "why are you looking for y/n?"

author's note: guys i'm so scared🥺🥺🥺 what does he want with y/n??😠😠

"i need to satisfy a customer." he smirked, and pulled out a gun. "tell me where she is."

i took the gun and ate it. "no."

he pulled out another gun, this time at his pant pocket. why would he shoot himself, he's not that crazy...
"tell me where she is, or i'll shoot the photo in my pocket to pieces. my orbs widened and i felt my pupils dilate. the photo....of my mom?? sorry y/n or bethaniffaneigh, i had to have that photo...

"she's in operating room 413." i said. he nodded and threw the photo on the floor and strutted towards y/n. i looked at mason, and we ran after him.

masons pov

me and adrien ran after his dad, but he was already in y/n's room when we caught up to him. i felt my orbs widen as adrien's dad put a gun to y/n's new heart, since they just finished. doctor gueco and doctor caswell had their hands up, staring at the man.

doctor caswell was calling security, while doctor gueco was hurrying nurses out of the room. adrien puked up the gun he ate and cocked it at his father.

"dad, why do you have to be so emo and murder y/n?" adrien asked angrily.

"so i can get money that you don't waste on male teachers. you and i both know that you get d to raise the D's." he said. adrien scoffed.

author's note: i'd take a d from adrien any day 😩😩😋🤤🤤

"whatever dad. i'm not letting you murder y/n just to get money."

he smirked. "too late."

a shot rang out. HE SHOT Y/N IN THE STOMACH!!!!

author's note: OMG Y/N😱😱🙀🙀🙀

adrien's pov

"dad, stop!!!" i cried.

"too bad. you can return the world's best dad mug when we get home." he said. he shot y/n in the liver! ! ! ! or the kidney? ? idk i failed science. good thing i got all that d to get A's.

all of a sudden, the shot wounds started glowing. what was going on?!?!?!

that's it for this chapter.... i actually hate adrien's dad i should kill him 😡😡😡😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬😡😡
omg what why are y/n's wounds glowing? ? ?🙀🙀🙊🙊😱😱😱 find out in the next chapter🪄🪄🪄🪄