Who is it?

3rd Person POV

Shizuku: "Aren't you going to tell me Kiyotaka? Who is your girlfriend? Is it her?"

She spoke with a languid tone, pointing her finger at a scarlet faced Horikita.

Who had her mouth open in apparent surprise, she composed herself and decided to respond to the girl that expounded her thoughts.

Not because she wanted to deny her but because she didn't want Ayanokouji to see her as a desperate hidden admirer.

Someone who would even harbour feelings for him...

But before she could, a strong baritone voice informed her that such a thing wasn't bound to happen or be.

Ayanokouji: "No Shizuku, she isn't my girlfriend. Sigh, I don't even have a girlfriend."

Hearing him speak Horikita breathed a quiet sigh of relief, which went unnoticed by the class.

But Shizukus name calling wasn't done yet as she pointed inquisitively at another victim.

Once again she inquired about Ayanokoujis potential girlfriend. Her intuition led to an outcome of various theories and hypothesises, she had a mental list as to who the girl could be.

Horikita was the first to be mused upon, however with Ayanokoujis denial Shizuku stopped and moved onto another.

This time pointing her finger at Haruka Hasebe.

Shizuku: "You there with the big knockers, you have definitely seduced my Kiyotaka with them. You are his girlfriend!"

Hearing that the Ayanokouji group had their mouths open, well it was only Airi. The men were trying to hold their laughter in, their cheeks red from clenching.

Haruka Hasebe was mortified by her words and instinctively covered her breasts with her lean arms.

Now the classes resident perverts were looking at her... assets.

They all nodded at each other and collectively agreed that Shizukus claim wasn't outside the realm of possibility, especially since Haruka was known to be close with Ayanokouji.

Opening her mouth retort, She was interrupted by Ayanokouji who spoke up once again.

A still calming tone now perpetuating from his larynx, that audible voice resonating around the class as he rolled his eyes to deny another misconception.

Ayanokouji: "Me and Haruka are really good friends, it is purely platonic. I don't see her that way and never will. Once again I don't have a girlfriend."

Haruka closed her mouth and nodded towards the duo, looking at her friends who were witnessing the situation she pouted at their reactions.

She was shaking in her shoes, to be mistaken as the girlfriend of one of her best friends. She could only look at Airi who looked back at her, she only smiled.

Surprised by her, she concluded that Airi had calmed down and didn't needed to be reassured by her.

Haruka and Airi chose to believe that their friend didn't have a girlfriend.

Then she looked at the rest of the class and saw their faces turn away, mostly the guys who were blushing at their obscene thoughts.

She knew exactly what they were thinking about and honestly she found it disgusting.