Meeting...

3rd Person POV

The name that came up on Ayanokoujis phone was of Suzuki Shizuku, but that was not as important as it should have been, one secret was spilled and it came into everyone's mind once their attention shifted from their phones back to the two people who had caused the most commotion today.

Shinohara: "Suzuki san... d-did you just say that Kei was his g-girlfriend?"

Hearing that question which was directed to the newcomer, Karuizawa couldn't help but squirm uncomfortably in her seat.

Ike: "You also said she looked like... you..."

The students who were listening to his words started comparing them two, although they had just met. Shizukus blonde hair and porcelain skin provided a match with Karuizawa.

Horikita: "Ayanokouji kun, What is the meaning of this? Don't tell me..."

She asked him with a hint of unease as her words trailed off near the end.

The two blonde haired maidens were silent, they were currently waiting for his response. The students had no doubts anymore about who was his girlfriend, there were no shocked faces anymore. It was just pure curiosity to what Ayanokouji would reply with.

However before he could his friend Keisei decided to interject with a single word that would explain a lot and nothing at all.

Keisei: "Projection..."

It was a single word that was uttered but it contained a lot of heaviness beneath it...

Although he is inexperienced, he knew how bad it was to project an image on to someone else... doing that was harmful to both the perpetrator and the victim. Nonetheless Ayanokouji did it, he even made that person his lover due to it.

Sudo then opened his mouth to speak, it was a question that was shared by those less knowledgeable about such mental health conditions.

Sudo: "What is that?"

Matsushita opened her mouth to respond, since it dealt with her fried and with the girl who just transferred, it was a serious topic.

But to her friend... it was worse...

Matsushita: "Aynokouji kun is thinking of Karuizawa san as Suzuki san. Am I right Ayanokouji kun?"

That answer gave credibility to Shizukus claim that Karuizawa was his girlfriend, although there was no need for it since they already concluded the reason why.

The aforementioned boy still didn't speak in light of the situation, but what was in his mind was different...

He had no way of getting out of this without causing problems for him and his girlfriend...

To find out that the foundation of their relationship came from his own delusion that Karuizawa was Shizuku. It would have cracked their relationship.

In fact it would have cracked any relationship...

Kei: "Stop it..."

Words of pleading cane out of her mouth...

Her feminine voice made its way to everyone's ears, an appeal that made everyone look at her figure...

A figure that was trembling due to the revelation, a figure that held a dark expression across her face, a figure who couldn't think straight...

Shizuku: "Why should we? I want to know more."

Shizuku addressed her plea with one of her own, she as much as Karuizawa felt distress. Although her mental fortitude was strong, the realisation also shook her.