Akihime...

3rd Person POV

The two parties stared at each other, Shinohara was slightly glaring at Akihime who returned the gesture with a much colder look.

Shinohara shuddered in her place, completely taken aback by the motion perpetuated by the princess.

Matsushita who was gawking at her turned her stare to Ayanokouji, with accusation lining her expression she expounded words of inquiry and uncertainty.

Seeing the princess startled her, she had no idea what to ask of her so she turned her attention to him.

Chiaki: "Ayanokouji kun, why are you with her?"

She turned her line of sight to Akihime who caught it and redirected her glare back to Chiaki, leaving the startled Shinohara behind as she looked between the two girls with a puzzled expression.

Ayanokouji sensing the incoming tension cleared his throat and directed a response to both Matsushita and Shinohara who seemed unhappy at the sight of a new maiden beside him.

Ayanokouji: "She asked me out to lunch, her name is-

The boy was cut off by the subject off the conversation, her eyes transitioning between Matsushita and Ayanokouji as she completely ignored the existence of Shinohara.

Akihime: "My name is Akihime Haruno, you may know who I am judging by your words earlier and your expression right now."

Her almost regal, superior tone of voice made its way to Matsushita who gulped a large lump of saliva, nervousness lining her face.

Shinohara: "Do you two know each other?"

She interjected into the conversation, her voice soft and inquisitive as she eyed the girl suspiciously before turning to Ayanokouji with a stone like expression.

With her hands on her hips she leaned in towards Ayanokouji and tried to pry an answer out of him.

Chiaki: "That isn't important, what is important is what she just said just now."

She crossed her arms and with a serious expression tried to assess the calibre of the woman in front of her, the princess was interested in Ayanokouji and as a friend of Karuizawa she found that battling such a powerful woman for his affection would be suicide.

She then continued, her voice morphing into one of anger and contempt.

Chiaki: "Do you know that he has a girlfriend?"

Shock riddled Akihimes face by the revelation, her glare lessened and she looked down. Her original objective now being subject to an obstacle that she didn't predict.

Shinohara: "Yeah! He has a girlfriend, but you are talking about marrying him, go away you bitch."

At that last remark the princess immediately glared at Shinohara, her eyes icy and her expression showcasing pure anger. Startling the targeted person and causing her to get a chill down her spine. Fear racking her brain at the sight of such an unexpected reaction.

Akihime: "And why do you care about my desires? Are you perhaps the girlfriend? An ugly cow like you?"

A look of contempt with words laced with venom, her speech directed at her insecurity and her appearance.

The referenced girl clenched her fists, returning her glare with veins popping out of temple. She was on the verge of an outburst, her eyes boring down on Akihime who paid no heed to her sentiments and turned to face Matsushita.