Suzuki...

Shizuku POV

Hmm, what should I do after I get rid of this posse.

I mean, I want some time alone, but I guess that isn't possible now since if I do tell them straight up to buzz off then I would sound rude...

So I guess I have to put up with Kushida san and Mii-chan for now, but oh no; it wasn't just them but more of these obnoxious dudes and girlies!

What did I do to deserve such treatment...

Oh right, I caused such an uproar that I am basically the new biggest thing in my class.

But this treatment is completely banal and unjustified, wouldn't they want to stay away from me? Rather wouldn't they try to avoid me at all costs?

Right now I was in a cafe known as-

I quickly glanced at the sign that bore the name of the cafe...

'Pallete" so that is the name.

Kushida: "So, Suzuki san, is it alright if I ask you more about your relationship with Ayanokouji kun?"

Kushida posed a question towards me that was exactly the same as the questions she asked earlier, her sweet tone of voice snapped me out of it and I faced her with a puzzled expression before clearing my throat and uttering a reply.

"What more do you want to know? I mean there are a lot of things I can say, so hit me."

With a reassuring smile I urged her to keep on asking, it wasn't just me who was feeling the same but rather all the other seven who were seated with us.

Ichihashi, ijuinn, Yamauchi, Ike, Sudo, Mori and Mii-chan eyed me and Kushida up and down awaiting for whatever she was going to say next.

Kushida glanced around the table and smiled gently before putting her head on her hand, she then opened her mouth and expounded the next question that came into her mind.

Kushida: "Ok, Suzuki san, how do you feel about Karuizawa san dating Ayanokouji kun?"

Damn, now the residents of the table averted their eyes, but their glances at me didn't go unnoticed...

"Hahhhh"

I breathed an exasperated sigh, whilst Kushida was still looking at me with her cheery smile the content of her question was completely unsettling for me...

Frankly, I didn't know what to say about it.

I should be happy for him right?

Nonetheless I responded, my usual tone replaced with one of temperance and fatigue, that alone should prove how much I hated that question.

"It's hard seeing that he moved on, but what I hate the most is he never truly did move on."

Now that seemed to confuse not only Kushida but everyone present at the table. My answer had a false positive, I also seemed more upset and more remorseful, my expression that was usually candid and carefree morphed into one of displeasure had give away a greater sense of what I felt about this singular question.