The others...

3rd Person POV

That disruption in Class D was breathtaking, in terms of emotional and physical engagement it was overwhelming.

A return of a person who was thought to be dead...

Although no one knew that she was dead the reunion between her and Ayanokouji was more than enough to distract them from the holes in her story.

At the same time that the situation was occurring, two other students had made their way into the schools system.

Their presence possibly changing the whole landscape of the school environment for this special exam...

Sakayanagi POV

After our teachers explanation there came an immense silence...

A new student would be joining us in our ranks and not only us, but the other two classes: C and B would also receive one more classmate.

Right now our teacher was standing in front of the podium, overlooking our class with a stern expression.

He then looked sideways, eyeing the doorway as his mouth opened to announce something.

I looked that way as well, followed by most of my classmates. If my suspicions are correct then the transfer student would be here already...

Mashima: "I would to introduce you to your newest classmate, please come in."

With that the door slid open, what was presented to us was a black haired boy of average height, his complexion was smooth with a smile adorning his face as he walked towards the teacher.

Though his face has that smile, I could tell that it was fake, his eyes contained the hidden sentiment of hatred and hands which were inside his pockets had the shape of clenched fists protruding out of it.

Nonetheless, there was something eerily resembling about him.

The way he walks, his dishevelled appearance and even the middle part that was his hairstyle...

Though he exuded a cheerful aura, the fact that it was fake still remained in the back of my head. He has yet to reveal his true colours, rather I needed to hear his voice...

He stood beside the teacher as he looked at all of us, his brown eyes...

They were analysing us, I looked around the class and found an expected reaction.

Many of the girls were visibly awe struck at the boy, some were blushing at his smile whilst others had looked at his eyes with dreamy expressions, unable to see what I saw.

That didn't account for the whole class as a lot of students were just eyeing him as an equal, as a classmate he would be an equal for now. Only time would tell if he superior or inferior to me, as such I deemed him an equal. For now.

He opened his mouth to speak, his perfectly candid lips parted as he spoke his first words towards the class. Giving us a self-introduction, that was where my suspicions were confirmed.

"Hello everyone, my name is Togi Takashi, I am 17 years old, my hobbies are reading books and calligraphy. Other than that I have nothing special going on with me, I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

Togi Takashi...

His tone of voice, it was monotone.

Despite his cheery facade, he let some cracks appear in his mask once he spoke.