Togi...

Togi POV

Finally the end of the day...

Two hours of the most boring lesson, but if I compared it to the White room... then I guess it wasn't that bad. Especially if you have a bald looking college student who you can annoy the whole time.

Seriously! I just want to stick a plunger onto his his head, or try and polish it with a cloth.

I mean, it's sooo shiny...

Katsuragi: "Will you please stop leering at me Togi Kun."

He narrowed his eyes at me, unamused by my antics. I merely smiled in response and proceeded to reach for him.

Katsuragi: "W-What are you-

I patted him on the head, hmm. So that's what a bald head feels like...

Katsuragi who now looked confused had a face that changed into a deadpan one, he eyed me.

Sighing in exasperation at my antics towards him.

Katuragi: "Hahh, you've been like this since the start.

He grabbed onto my hand and forced it off his shiny dome, which I found sad as I gazed at him with a puppy eyes. Eyes that he didn't take with good will as he gave me a look of disgust.

Seriously Togi kun, what's wrong with you?"

"Oh, nothing at all. I just found your shiny head really cool."

I replied with a cheerful tone, catching the attention of my other seat mate who nodded their head in agreement. Before said seat mate turned to look at the spectacle that was me and Katsuragi.

Machida: "He isn't wrong haha, Katsuragi san has a nice head."

He chuckled, glancing between me and Katsuragi who sighed once again.

Katsuragi: "That's enough."

He stood up from my seat and stared at the two of us, which we returned before looking at each other and shrugging.

All before Machida started laughing.

Machida: "Haha, Chill out Katsuragi san, we were just playing around."

He had his leg crossed over the other as he tried to soothe the expression on Katsuragis face. One of annoyance that was directed at me and Machida.

"He's right man, we didn't mean any harm."

I spoke up and agreed with Machida, who nodded at my statement.

Katsuragi: "Hahh, I am going home, goodbye, I'll see you tomorrow."

Machida: "Roght, I'll see ya tomorrow Katsuragi san."

He bid farewell to him and turned to look at me.

"See ya Katsuragi, it was nice talking to you."

I too bid him farewell, he nodded at the two of us. However, before he turned around a series of pings could be heard across the whole class.

Katsuragi: "So it's started huh."

He muttered to himself, but I could hear him amodst the barrage of sounds, my phone too made the same sound and my phone vibrated inside my pocket.

Sakayanagi: "Fufu, it seems like it starts now."

Across the room I could hear Arisu laugh, I turned my line of sight to her as I could see several of my classmates scramble to go to members of the opposite sex.