Chapter Seventeen

Amara pov

I feel wet substances all over my face. I smile and slowly open my eyes to see Stefano hovering above me. He stops kissing me and smiles showing his beautiful dimples.

"Buongiorno Amore mio" he says in his deep Italian accent. (Good morning my love)

I blush. I assume he said 'good morning'. He leans down to kiss me but I cover my mouth. He frowns and moves off me to sit up.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet" I say.

He smirks. He hovers over me again, holding my arms above my head. He leans down and captures my lips with his. He slips in his tongue and explores my mouth. Eww.

He pulls away, both of us breathing hard. He kisses my nose.

"Yummy" he says smiling.

I push him off making him fall back on the matress. I can hear his deep laugh echoing in the room as I make my way to the bathroom. I close the door and take of the shirt.

"You know you have no morning breat-Fuck. me." Stefano bursted into the bathroom.

"Stefano!" I yell.

___________
( day of Stefano and Amara's date)

Jeong pov

I walk through the door, only to see a beautiful girl coming down the stairs. She spots me and freezes at the bottom. She let's out a ear piercing scream. I groan and she tries walking to me but her body sways. I quickly move to catch her. She fainted. Great, now I'm holding a strange, gorgeous girl.

I study her facial features. She's so beautiful.

Amara and another girl come jogging down the stairs. Where are these people coming from?

"Can someone please explain why this girl fainted when I walked through the door. Wait a minute Bokki, what are you wearing?" I ask confused. She's wearing a short dress that show off way to much of her thighs and cleavage. No.

"I'm going on a date with Stefano and that girl you're holding is his younger sister that's basically in love with you" she says smiling at me

"Knock Knock, holy. shit!" I turn to see Stefano at the door with flowers in his hand and his mouth wide open in shock.

We watch as Stefano takes long strides to Amara, while she stands there with a blush on her face.

"Hey amore" Stefano says as soon as he reaches her.

"Hi" she breathes.

He hands her the flowers and she sniffs them before giving him a beautiful smile.

"Thank you Stefano" she says.

"You're welcome amore. Words can't even describe how gorgeous you look right now" Stefano says. I roll my eyes

"Thank you, you clean up well" she says with a smirk.

We all watch as Chiara stirs and opens her eyes. She looks me right in the eyes and I flash her a smile. She turns back to the rest of the people.

"You guys see him too right?" she asks.

We all laugh. She slowly leans up and touches my face. Upon seeing I'm real, she squeals and lunges herself on me making me fall backwards.

"Omg! You're really here! I don't know how but you're here, with me!" she screams.

"Chiara, meet my twin brother Jeong Park" Bokki says smiling.