Chapter Thirty Three

Amara pov

It's been a few days ever since the incident and I haven't seen Angelo in a while. He came home two days ago but he hasn't left his room. He has also hired himself a personal cook. I didn't even know he was allergic!

Anyways, Stefano told me it's not my fault but he's also been avoiding me. I texted Aria to come over today. I just need a break.

"Hey girl" I look up to see Aria standing with a box of chocolates and a McDonald's bag.

"Hi, who let you in?" I ask as I reach for the McDonald's bag. Chicken nuggets, just what I was hoping for.

"This other blonde chic" she says.

"Oh,Angelo's cook. He insisted on her staying here and Stefano just agreed." I say.

"She has a nasty attitude though, asking me who I am and why I'm here. I just walked past the bitch" she says. She sits down next to me and we share the blanket.

"Ugg, tell me about it. I think she has a crush on Stefano." I say. Everytime Stefano walks in the kitchen she always try to throw him water or make him eat her food over mine.

"Bitch, u need to show her who's boss" she says.

"I'll be sure to pop her if she tries anything" I say.

We both look at each other before we start laughing.

"Pop her" She wheezes.

We continue laughing for a few more minutes and the blondie walks in.

"Can you guys please keep it down. Angelo is resting and Stefano is probably busy in his office" she says.

Aria does a fake cough and looks at me expectedly.

"I'm very sure Angelo can't hear us from here and besides even if he could, this is my house meaning I can be as loud as I want to be." I say.

"I-uhm-

"That would be enough Jess" Stefano says.

Jess walks out and Stefano gestures for me to follow him with his head. I pat Aria and follow him into the hallway.

"Why are you being so rude to her?" he immediately asks.

"I wasn't being rude. I was putting her in her place. She can't boss me around in my home" I say, trying not to get angry.

"Your home?" he says.

Hurt flashes in my heart. I look away from him.

"I didn't mean it like th-

"No no, u did. I'll just have to stay out of her way. Sit back and watch her flirt with my boyfriend huh?" I say harshly.

I walk back to the living room and plop down on the sofa. Aria flashes me a small smile, clearly seeing my upset face.

"He just-" I don't finish my sentence because the tears start falling.

"Oh honey" Aria says. She moves closer to me and hugs me.

"He's been avoiding me ever since Angelo came back and now he basically said this wasn't my home. It's like he blames me for what happened to Angelo." I cry.

She shushes me and strokes my back.

"It's okay. I'll talk to him because no one and I mean no one, hurts my best friend." she says.

I laugh softly and hug her closer. We continue watching movies and eventually I fall asleep.

Stefano pov