Chapter Thirty One

Two weeks later

Stefano pov

I wake up to whimpering. I turn over and notice that Amara is silently crying. She distanced herself today. She's been in bed all day without telling me why, and she won't even let me lay on her breasts.

"Pinkey, please tell me what's wrong. I'm worried" I say as I snuggle into her neck. I gently kiss it.

"No-nothing" she sniffles as she wipes her tears.

She's curled up in a ball. I just want her to tell me what's bothering her.

"Amara, tell me what's going on. Now." I say strictly.

"It-it's my period. It hurts re-really bad" she says, still crying.

"Why didn't you just tell me instead of distancing yourself baby" I say.

"Men always find it gross. That's why" she says.

I pull her to me and sneak my hands into her shirt. I place my hands on the lower part of her stomach.

"I love you, and I don't find it gross. It's normal Amore. So dont hide from me. You hear me?" I say softly.

I kiss her cheek. She sighs and puts her hands on mine.

"That feels nice, I love you too." she says.

"You need anything else? Period cravings?" I ask?

"Chocolate milk please" she says.

I laugh silently.

"Come, let's go down. I heard ginger tea makes the pain better" I say.

I remove my hands from her shirt, making her groan. I pick her up and she hugs my neck and clings on me like a koala.

"I have the worst periods ever. Some of my friends don't even feel pain at all. While I can't even walk properly and the pain makes me cry." she says.

I kiss her forehead as we enter the kitchen. My poor angel.

I put her on the counter and take out her milk. Marco is already sleeping. That's how late it is.

I hand her milk to her and she smiles widely at me before taking a sip from it.

"Stefano, why don't we put Marco in school earlier. I know we're putting him in daycare, but let's put him in school. He's already so smart and he learns fast." She says while looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay then. I trust u, and if u think that's what's best for our son,then I completely support you" I say.

She smiles and opens her arms for me. I chuckle and step between her lags. She hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Let's go back to bed. You can make me the tea tomorrow morning." she says.

I kiss her head before lifting her up again. She rests her face in my neck and kisses it.

"I love you" she whispers.

"I love you a thousand times more" I say.

Amara pov

The next morning, I'm waken up by someone kissing my face. It's sloppy and wet... Definitely Marco.

I open my eyes and see his big grey eyes staring at me. His face lights up and he smiles adorably.

"Mowning Mamma!" he exclaims... A little too loudly.

He hugs my neck and I bring my arms up around his back as I kiss his cubby cheeks.