Chapter Nineteen

Chiara pov

Joeng picked me up from my university and brought me to the mall.

I can't believe I'm hanging out with him. This is a dream come true. Now, we're sitting in a small bakery, he's feeding me chocolate cake. Eeeeh.

"I'm going back home next weekend." he suddenly says.

"Valentines weeekend?" I say with a frown on my face.

"Yeah, I have to go model some new valentine outfits." he says.

"Oh, okay" I say softly.

He smiles and and wipes my lips before licking the icing from his finger. I blush.

"Let's go watch a movie" he says while getting up.

He wants to watch a movie with me? Omg!

"Like... A date?" I ask with a smile.

His eyes go wide and he shakes his head.

"No no no, we can't... Date. My sister is dating your brother. We can't, we're just friends" he says, whispering the last part.

I look away, embarrassed. I thought he liked me. Wow, how can someone like him like me anyways.

I nod my head and get up to leave. He grabs my arm, looking at me with confusion.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Somewhere" "I say. I pull my arm away and walk away from him.

________

Amara pov

"Then she basically ran away from him" Aria says.

I frown. What did Jeong do?

"Mamma, I'm hungwy" Marco says looking at me.

I smile and kiss his cheek. Aria laughs and follows me to the kitchen. I take out some noodles and show it to him. He nods and I kiss his cheek before placing him on the kitchen isle.

"What happened? Did she call you or anything?" I ask.

"No, Dante says she didn't even go back to the house" she answers.

The doorbell rings and I smile.

"That must be someone's Papà" I say.

Marco claps his hands together.

I tell Aria to watch him and jog to the door. I open it and Chiara immediately throws herself in my arms. She's crying. I move us into the house and close the door.

"Chiara? What happened?" I ask.

"I thought he liked me but I was wrong." she says sobbing.

I hug her and rub her back slowly. After a while, she stops crying and pulls away.

"Come, let's go have a seat and then you tell me everything, okay?"

She nods her head and I lead her to the kitchen where Aria is serving Marco the noodles. She sees Chiara's state and frowns.

Chiara sits on one of the stools.

"Now, start from the beginning. What happened?" I say.

"Well after that day of your date with Stefano. He saw me in a bakery near my university one day. He joined me and fed me chocolate cake" she says smiling softly at the end.

"Chocolate cake?!" Aria and I say at the same time.

"I wanted to buy myself chocolate cake but these girls in one of my classes said I'd get fatter so I left it. Jeong was eating it in front of me and saw me drooling" she says.

"You? Fat?" Aris starts laughing.

"Anyways, he bought the whole cake and fed it to me. Ever since then, he would pick me up and buy me cake." she finishes.

"So why were you crying?" Aria asks.

"He asked me to go the movies with him today. I asked him if it was a date and he said it's not. He said we're just friends and we can't date because you and Stefano are dating" she says.

Jeong Lee Park, what to do with you?

"It's okay Chiara. I honestly don't have a problem with you guys dating." I say with a soft smile.

"I don't think you have to tell me that." she mumbles.

"I'll talk to Jeong" I say.

"Mamma" Marco says.

I look at him and he takes the bowl of noodles from Aria. He hands it to me and opens his mouth.

"You want mamma to feed you?" I ask.

He nods his head. I smile and feed him the rest of the noodles. He eats silently while Aria and Chiara dissappear somewhere.

"Mamma, Mawco go to school" Marco says.

I put his bowl in the sink and wash it before turning around to find him staring at me with those beautiful grey eyes.

"My baby's too small to go to school. Only when Marco's five, okay?" I say gently.

He tilts his head adorably. I smile before picking him up. The doorbell rings and I smile before going to open the door.

Stefano immediately hugs me and kisses my cheek. Marco pushes him away and places a sloppy kiss where Stefano kissed me.

We both laugh until Dante pushes past me with a bag in his hands.

"Barbeque" he says before walking into my kitchen.

"What's the occasion?" I ask.

"A little birdie told me your brother upset my sister and that she's here." Stefano says before closing the front door.

Aria.

"Did that little birdie tell you that my brother is worried because we're dating" I ask him.

He shakes his head. I smile and watch Marco reach for my phone that's in my bra. He successfully pulls it out and gives it to me with a smile.

I unlock it for him and he starts playing one of the many games he downloaded on my phone.

"You guys are so cute" Stefano says.

I smile at him before walking to the kitchen. He follows me.

"Can you guys please not do this in front of me?" Chiara whines.

Aria is on the counter with Dante between her legs, sucking her face off.

I cover Marco's eyes and Stefano covers mine. I roll my eyes before smacking his hand away.

Aria jumps off and straightens her dress. She hides her face in Dantes chest.

"Stefano, can you take out some snacks for us before you guys start the barbeque?" I ask turning to him.

He kisses my head before going to the pantry.

I love him.

Wait...Shit.