1: Why lie?

"PARK SOO JIN! GET DOWN HERE! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I heard my father shouting from downstairs.

"COMING DAD."

"THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO PARK SOO AH!"

"Really dad we still have 35 more minutes left." I said while going downstairs.

"Well you still have to eat, walk to the bus and take the bus to school."

"What?" We said in unison. My twins opposite goddess sister came running.

Wait let me do a little introduction first. I am Park Soo Jin I live in Seoul. Am seventeen and I have a crush which doesn't and will never know I exist. Cause he is our high school's handsome, mysterious cold guy everyone likes while I am just a plain FAT nerd girl typical story right? And also I prefer him not knowing me cause am afraid he will be a disappointment. So I guess never really meeting him and having a reality check is good cause if the person you love turns out be an asshole it hurts if you know you know. Back to me I have a twins sister which is in simple worlds stunning and nothing like me. While I am invisible at school she is in one of the most popular girls at our school. And my dad is also there. That's basically everything.

"I can't go to school by bus." We said in unison again.

"Don't copy me!" She said irritated .

"Am not copying you."

"Stop it both of you I got a new job and it's out of town so you-" But we cut him off before he could even finish.

"OUT OF WHAT!" We said again in unison.

"Town. So you two young ladies should pack your things and am sending you to my friends house till I come back."

"No way!" We said again in unison. Sometimes I think our mind is in sync or something.

"Stop copying me." She said in clear annoyance.

"I am not."

"Okay don't start arguing. I will drive you to school for today and we will talk when you come back."

We ate our breakfast and dad dropped us at the back of our school. Why cause "Miss Popular" doesn't want to be seen with her fatty  twins sister. In case you wanna know except for my bestie Lee A Ra no one knows we are sisters let alone twins.

"Bye Dad." We said as we hop out of the car.

"5 minutes Soo Jin."

"I know no need to repeat it every time." As always I waited for five minutes and got into school. Lucky me I bumped into my least favorite person. EUN DAN HO.

"Watch it fatty you almost killed me." She shouted while some students started to laugh.

"Ew so gross." said her friend KIM JIA.

"Sorry." I said while keeping my head low.

"You should add for being born. What a waste of space." Students keep laughing and my tears started forming in my eyes.

"Why don't you just leave her alone and go." I heard a familiar voice which is Ara's a.k.a my bestie.

"Like we want to talk with her. Let's go." Saying that she left with her friends.

"Thank you Ara" I said. She always stands up for me. I mean I wouldn't have survived this if it wasn't for her.

"The one that annoys me the most is your sister." She said clearly angry.