2: At your aunt's or my friend's

Our classes ended and this time Ara got into our class as soon as the teacher went out.

"Let's go." She pulled me. And I was never more thankful.

"So now spill the beans Park Soo Jin." She was looking serious but I couldn't bring myself and tell her that I told three boys that I don't know me a.k.a Park Soo something because I have a crush on Jungkook. And yes she doesn't know that I have a crush on him. Am just too embarrassed to tell her.

"Hurry up am waiting for an answer." She demanded.

"I...just-" But I couldn't finish what I was saying since my phone rang and it isn't like I had something to say in the first place.

"Dad." I answered the phone without checking the caller. Because the only two persons that call me are my dad and Ara.

"We are waiting for you." Soo Ah said. I checked the caller and it was from my dad's phone.

"Can't you wait for me for five minutes." I pleaded.

"No. You have no reason to stay there for five minutes."

"You do it all the time and I always waited for you."

"That's actually cause I have friends." I couldn't argue with that since my one and only friend is Ara.

I had no choice but to give in. "Fine am coming just-." And she hung up before I could even finish.

I turned to Ara with an apologetic expression. "I am really sorry Ara."

"I know. I know. Go, talk with your father move into his friend's house and we will talk tomorrow with all the details ok?" She asked.

"Ok." I hugged her.

"Go now." She slightly pushed me. And I went out as fast as I could without running and got into the car.

"Hi dad." I said.

"How was your day?" He asked. But I couldn't get myself to answer him.

Soo Ah sighed, "Can't we just go now?"

Dad started the engine, "Ok. Ok. We are leaving."

The whole ride home was quite no one talked even after we got into our house. We were going to go to our rooms but dad stopped us.

"We need to talk." Dad said with a serious expression.

Soo Ah looked at him with bored eyes, "What is there to talk about? When you have decided everything already."

"Soo Ah listen to me. We need the money." We have never been the rich type but we were not also poor we were just normal.

"Yes we do dad we always do. That's why it's pointless to talk about this it's not like you will stay here since we want you to." Hate to admit it but she is right.

"So dad who is this friend of yours do we know him?" I asked.

"No. He was a high school friend and I found out that he was here just a couple of days ago. Apparently his kid goes to the same school as you two and he is a junior like you guys."

"What?" Soo Ah shouted. "I am never going to live in that house with her."

"And I am never going to live in that house with strangers." I added.

"I knew this would happen. That's why if you don't want to go there you can go to your aunt's. Choice is all yours." Not at our aunt's she hates me and I hate her for short.

"I rather stay at hers." Easy for her since she adores her.

"And you Soo Jin?" Dad turned to me.

"Can't I just stay here dad?"

"No!" He exclaimed.

So now I have to choose between my dad's friend I don't even know and my aunt that doesn't like me.

I hesitated, "I would rather go to your friend's." As I said that I think my dad smiled am not sure though.

"What to do now her choice is never the same as mine." She rolled her eyes.

"There is nothing to do you will go to your aunt's and Soo Jin will go to my friend's." He said in isn't that obvious tone and continued "Come on start packing am leaving tonight."

"Tonight?" I was shocked.

"Yes. I was also informed about it yesterday." I already know that I am going to miss him.

"And when are you coming back?" Soo Ah asked lazily as she was going upstairs.

"Not sure. Just pack most of your things." He said unsure. "Come on Soo Jin get up."

I took my bag and went upstairs and packed most of my things including my journal. And I was done. But I didn't get out of my room because I was wandering about my father's friend son. Who was he? Will he bully me? Do I know him? Does he know me? I was thinking about this thing again and again till I heard my dad calling me. I went downstairs with my suitcase though the only thing I wanted to do was stay in my room.

"If you are both done let's go." Dad said as he took our bags.

We got in and he started driving. Once again the drive was silent. We arrived at our aunt's house and dad got out gesturing Soo Ah to follow him.

Soo Ah turned to me, "I am so glad now that I don't have to live with you." And I could see she meant it in her eyes.

"Me too." I replied half heartedly. Then she got out of the car. I just can't believe that we used to be close at some point of our life.

I went to the passenger seat and waited for dad to get back as he was saying good bye to Soo Ah. Lucky me our aunt was not home or I would have heard... let's just say some not so pleasant things.

"So will you be okay?" Dad asked while starting the engine.

"Of course dad. What about you?" I tried to sound as brave as possible.

"I will be ok. Don't worry he is a good person his son too." I smiled to assure him and we fall silent again. Then dad stop his house in front of a very beautiful and luxurious house.

"Why are we stopping here dad?" I asked trying to hide my nervousness.

"Because this is my friend's house. Hop out." He said as he went out. Rich boys and the word good just don't go well together.

I got out of the car dad gave me my suitcase and hugged me I hugged him back not wanting to let him go.

"I will call you when I arrive." He said as he rang the door bell. The door was immediately opened and a man dressed in all black bowed to us. I did the same a little confused cause that was the first time a person bowed to me.

Dad hugged me one last time and left. I managed to keep my tears from falling. But then the man took my bag and said, "This way Miss Park Soo Jin."

That's when reality slapped me in the face saying 'Yes you have to live in this house full of strangers for God knows how long.' The man was looking at me waiting for me to say something but when he realized that I am not doing that anytime soon he said a simple, " After you." And I walked in hesitantly.

As we got in to the house everyone started to bow and all of them were in uniforms. I was bowing back to everyone so my back started to hurt.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a familiar voice. I lifted my head up to see who it was and saw...

***********************************************

Here's another episode I hope you like it.