7: Why did you help me?

"G-Go?" I stuttered. Maybe because of his eyes that were on me or because of this ridiculous situation.

"Yes, aren't you going home?" He questioned probably tired of me acting like this. I couldn't help it though I just needed to make sure. Even my own sister doesn't want to be seen with me so why was he doing this?

Should I ask him? But that would just make me look pathetic.

He was looking at me with anticipation, "No, just to make sure." I laughed awkwardly which earned me a smile from Taehyung.

I was grabbing my things to leave with him. But unfortunately I forgot just a tiny bit of detail. Which was now standing in-front of me with a wtf look and this detail was known as ARA.

"Hi." Taehyung greeted not knowing the lie I have told. I had my things packed so there is no way I can bail on him. And also there is no way I can make an excuse as to why am going with him.

Ara smiled at Taehyung and said hey back. They both looked at me as if they were saying let's go.

"Ara, let's go." I said not giving time for Taehyung to react and pulled her out of the class.

"Easy there!" She exclaimed. Probably cause of how hard I was pulling her. "What was that about?"

"That? What?" I tried to act as if everything was normal.

"Don't try to fool me. What was Kim Taehyung doing with you?" She glared at me while tapping her feet on the ground.

"To be honest," I stuttered "Taehyung and I live in the same neighborhood. So he was asking me if I want a lift since I still don't know my way around there." I lied again. But I guess this was the safest option.

"What?" She shouted alittle. "You and Taehyung?" I nooded my head. "In the same neighborhood?" Her eyes widened.

"Yes." I nodded my head slightly. "You must be shocked?"

"Of course. But didn't you just move in yesterday?"

"Yes, yesterday night."

"But how can he already know you are living in the same neighborhood and tell you to go together?"

I'm doomed. "That is... so how that happened was..."

"I saw her." Taehyung came in front of us. "I saw her getting out of the house so I thought why not go together." He smiled.

"Oh... so that's what happened. But Soo Jin why didn't you tell me this morning?" She questioned.

"I told her to do that." He interrupted, "I didn't want strange rumors going around." He turned his head towards me, "I'm sorry Soo Jin-a for making you lie." He smiled with a sweet look in his eyes.

My heart, why are you beating?

"You are right. Your fans are really scary so that's for the best. Anyways look out for our Soo Jin as her neighbor. She is usually bad at looking out for herself so you do that for her."

Why would she say something like that to Taehyung? It's not like he is my guardian or something.

"Anyways I will go. See you tomorrow Soo Soo."

"Ok. Bye."

And like that Ara left. I was here alone in this awkward atmosphere with Kim Taehyung. How can I explain it to him?

"Let's go." He said simply while going away.

Why didn't he ask me anything? Maybe he is not curious at all. Because I am that irrelevant. But that's not right; if I was that irrelevant why did he help me?

The whole car ride was silent we both didn't say a word. I'm not the style to say what I feel so I guess this will just stay as a mystery.

But I'm curious, why did he help me?