5: The question...again

People were starting at us whispering. Even our principal took two or maybe three glances at us. And by us I mean Jungkook who was leading at the front, Taehyung who was being dragged by Jimin and me.

I was uncomfortable at all the stares. It's not like I blame them though. It was a rare sight.

We weren't even close but here I was walking with the 'dream guys' of our entire school.

I would have been blushing if it was not for the death glares I was getting from all the girls. I was thinking how I can escape Jimin's hand before entering the halls. So that more people won't see us though am sure that everyone will hear eventually. That's when I heard my name being called.

"Soo Jin?" I turned around to see the dumbfounded Ara starting at me.

I smiled but it wasn't genuine. Taehyung and Jimin turned around after a while too. Realizing that my name was Soo Jin. Jungkook just kept walking.

"Is she your friend Chubs?" Jimin asked staring at Ara with a half smile and raised eyebrows. Ara was gorgeous I guess that's why he was staring at her.

I nodded my head. Despite the fact that I was ashamed of him calling me Chubs and that he probably couldn't see me. I turned around to look at Taehyung but regretted it when our eyes met.

Jungkook who was just walking seemed to notice that we weren't following. He turned around lazily. Bored to say the least. "Are you going or what?" he said kinda angry.

"Why are you so grumpy? It's still 8 you know." Taehyung sighed while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung glanced at me and then at Ara then back at me, "See you later then." he smiled.

I nodded at him with a half smile. But I was pondering on the fact that he said 'see you later.' Does he want to go home with me? Or is it just for formality?

"Why? Let's all go together." Jimin whined. But to no avail and ended up going with them.

Ara was staring at me. And I could tell from her eyes that she wanted an explanation.

I didn't want to tell her that I was staying with Taehyung since it might make him uncomfortable.

"So....Don't you have anything to say Soo Jin-shi?" she squinted her eyes.

"The thing is....."

***********************

I ended up lying to her. I told her that I told them am not Soo Jin since I was scared of them. And I was with them because Jimin was 'friendly'.

She seemed to buy that. But that didn't stop her from asking for more details. Which I somehow avoided answering.

It was currently 15 minutes away from our morning break. We had maths.

I looked at our math teacher Mr. Lee who was going on and on about something. Yes something. For the first time in my whole 17 years of life I was not paying attention to a teacher.

I glanced slowly at the sleeping Jungkook. And wondered why he didn't ask me about that stupid lie. It's not that I want him to ask me about it but I thought he would.

My thoughts were going back and forth from Jungkook to Taehyung. I don't know why I was thinking of Taehyung.

But I couldn't help myself thinking that Taehyung is kind. So is his father. I can't say the same for his mother. Not that I know any of them but it was my first impression.