6: I'm not her

"You know you never answered my question." He said making me flinch.

*********************

What should I do?
Scenario one: Play dumb
"What question? I think you got the wrong person?"

Scenario two: Flee after a pathetic joke
"Oops some one's calling. *Takes phone out* Seems like it's nature."

"So..." he stared into my soul as if he was trying to get the answer out of my eyes.

"I'm really not." I blurted out.  "It's Park Soo Ah not Soo Jin." I added with a low voice.

He looked at me attentively for less than 3 secs and went out of the classroom without saying anything else.

I sighed in relief. Though I have just gotten my self into a big trouble. How am I going to tell Soo Ah about this without sounding like an idiot? She is going to kill me anyways.

We are in the same class with Soo Ah but let's just say her grades aren't all that. What if she gives it away? Or worse what if the whole school knows about my lie. And why I lied,I will be doomed for life. How am I going to keep living with Taehyung after that?

************************

We were now at our last period waiting for history teacher to let us go. I was sincerely enjoying what he was teaching. I like history but not when it gets too theoretical.

"That will be it and don't forget to do your assignment it's for tomorrow." He stated earning a murmur from the kids.

He gave us one glare and went out. Everyone started going out. I was looking at Soo Ah while  contemplating if I should talk to her or not. But before I could make my decision Taehyung and Jimin came.

Jimin went straight to Jungkook while Taehyung came to me.

He had a half smile on his face, "Soo Jin" he paused for awhile making my heart flutter, "How was your day?" He said his eyes fixed on me.

I ignored the butterflies and shame I was feeling, "Good." I whispered my eyes glued to the ground.

"Mine was good too." He chuckled. "Thanks for asking."

"I'm sorry. I was going to ask you." I stuttered taken aback by my rudeness. I just don't know how to make an interaction with a person.

"It's ok. I was just joking. By the way we are going home together right?" He asked. I was about to ask him if he was serious about us going home but we got interrupted by the sight in front of us.

"You are Soo Ah right?" Jimin asked. Holding her wrist since she was about to leave.

"Yes. I am Soo Ah but why are you asking me that?" She said with a sweet smile on her face. While Dan Ho and Jia and weirdly enough me and Taehyung exchanged glances.

"Jungkook wanted to ask you for a favor." He stated. That's when I realized what this all was about.

It's because of me. Because I told Jungkook that she was the genius Park Soo something and not me.

Soo Ah smiled coyly at him and went straight to Jungkook, "Never thought the Jungkook will ask me for a favor?" She sat on the desk in front of him. Getting no reaction from him whatsoever she continued.

"So, What is the favor you want?"

"Homework's and grade's." He stated blatantly. Not even looking at her face

She was taken aback to hear that. So was everyone else. Soo Ah was popular for her beauty and grades which were no better than Jungkook's. "You want my help?" she raised her eyebrow waiting for an answer.

She got her answer though it was not from Jungkook. "Yep, so the thing is Jungkook has bad grades as we all know" he paused for a minute, "And maths teacher hasn't been so nice about it. So he told him to get a tutor from you. " Jimin said.

Soo Ah looked at him confused. "Maths teacher told him to get a tutor from ME." She emphasized the word 'me'

"No but yes. So the case is he wanted him to get it from Park Soo something. And we are assuming that is you since the Park Soo's in this class are you and Chubs over there." He pointed at me. "And she told as that she wasn't the one and that's how you became the lucky girl." He declared as if he was giving her an award.

Why did he have to call me Chubs in front them? I mentally face palmed myself. They are never going to let this go. But that's not the thing I should be worried about now.

"Your wasting my time." Jungkook put his phone down and stood up from his chair. Soo Ah got down from the desk too. Inspite of her bad grades and also not knowing what was happening she still agreed to help him.

And with that Jungkook went out followed by Jimin. Soo Ah gave me a death glare and signaled that she will call me later. With out anyone seeing her of course.

"Let's go Soo Jin." Taehyung spoke reminding me of the problem at hand.

*************************************************

I know it's kinda short but it's better than not uploading any. I know what should happen but I don't know how the conversation should go on.