9. Weird Feelings

After that day Taehyung has been meeting with that stranger every single day. He found out his name was Jung Hoseok and he has been working here for about two years. He was attacked by a Wild Bear in the Jungle and was seriously injured. Hoseok thought he was gonna bleed to death until someone came for him and shot the bear dead. And he was none other than Min Yoongi, his savior. That's what he calls him.They took him to the castle and treated him day After day. Since from then he devoted his life to the Royals and bowed to serve them till he dies.

He still got that scar on his back and the side of his neck from the incident. If it wasn't for them he wouldn't have seen the sun the next day....

"Wow.." Taehyung was astonished.

"Crazy right? Just like a fairytale!" Hoseok laughed.

"I owe them... they gave me a new life." He replied with a smile.

"I understand"

"So.. what about you? How you like it here?"

Taehyung avoided the question. He didn't like it here. For God's sake! They were kidnapped and sold, was working here as a servant all day and night. Moreover he couldn't just ignore those stares he gets from the King like it was nothing! Could he? Every now and then he could feel the lingering gaze of the King, that soul piercing gaze which can bring anyone to their knees....

After stepping his foot on this Castle, he feels like a prey who will get devoured by a monster... And his feelings never played with him. That's what scares him the most .....

Jimin was at an old storage room, cleaning everything all by himself. While doing it his eyes caught something,

'Wait- is that...'

'Waah... I have never seen it face to face before! Does it work?'

He cleaned the dust around it.

'Argh- (cough) My Goodness! How long has it been here?!'

'There's a circle like thingy too!(referring the CD player) But it's cracked a little bit...'

'Wonder if it will play..'

'Should I try it out..?'

'The king isn't here so it shouldn't be a problem right?'

After couple of tries, somehow it miraculously starts playing.

"OH YES!" Jimin squealed like a little kid.

Jimin was very good at building and fixing stuffs. And no one has the dare to disagree with that.

Yoongi was walking through the hallway checking if everything was going well as his feets took him forward. On his way he heard a familiar music playing from somewhere near....

"Wait... this song-" He hurried his steps towards the sound and stopped by the storage room where it was coming from. And he just stood there completely frozen on his spot, watching him swaying his body with the music.

 And he just stood there completely frozen on his spot, watching him swaying his body with the music

Jimin was dancing with a white cloth, his body moving swiftly with the music. He looked so enchanting right there. Yoongi felt like he was bewitched.

'What is happening?'

'Why can't I avert my eyes?'

'He looks...he looks so ethereal... just like a fallen angel..'

"Park Jimin" He accidentally calls his name out.

"AAGHH!" Jimin freaks out by the sudden voice. His eyes becomes wide as saucer seeing Yoongi standing there, embarrassed as ever.

"Ugh-.. I- ah..ugh..I'll just go!"

Jimin runs away from there without looking back, leaving a speechless Yoongi behind.

'𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒

𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒....'

𝑨 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒏....

Don't forget to vote and comment! ♡︎