Chapter 4

~In the Lab~

"What was that?"

Maya looks away from me, "What. I can't kiss you? Okay then... no more kisses for Mr. Allen."

Now that's a little hasty. I pulled her face up to mine so we are looking each other in the eyes, "Now wait a minute... I never said that. I was just wondering what was that out there?"

Maya pulled away and started walking towards her desk, "Nothing.... Hey the Atom Smasher is still in the pipeline right?"

"Yes... where is this going?"

"Nothing... just thinking I might take up Atom Smasher on his offer..."

(Nobody's Pov)

Then the orange lightning that Maya knows all so well pushed her against the now closed metal door to the lab.

"What was that now," Barry growled.

Maya decided to get ballsy with the guy with superspeed, "I'll take Atom Smasher up on his offer.."

Barry roughly grabs Maya's neck tightening his grip around her neck, while pushing the lower half of his body into hers. 

"What did I say?!" Barry said while roughly kissing her neck. All Maya could do was let out a breathless moan as he reach the right spot on her neck leaving his mark. "...you're all mine. I don't give a fuck who tries to tell you otherwise... not Joe... not Cisco... not the new guy jay... not Patty... and especially not fucking Atom Smasher. You're mine a no one else's... so all those waiting in line for their spot can leave because I'm not letting any of this go..."

Possessive Jealous Barry has became a new favorite of Maya's. "...And don't you think otherwise," Barry whispered into her ear as his hand starts to vibrate on purpose and lowered down. Maya couldn't take it anymore and started to try to take off Barry's shirt but Barry stopped her and pinned her hands above her head with his free hands while his other hand was busy. But then he stopped.

"Why," Maya whined.

Barry smirked, "you should get back to work..." and he just walked way to his desk.

***

~At S.T.A.R LABS~

"Now, if this breach Mr. Garrick's talking about is real, if there is indeed a hole in our universe which leads to his earth... We can make some adjustments and upload an electrophotography program to the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite and essentially photograph the exotic matter leak. Thereby giving us the locale of said breach," Stein said.

 "Last time I saw the kit, it was in the fabrication room. I shall return," Iris said. 

"Oh, hoo, hoo. Ha-ha! Getting gooseys. All right. Let's see what you're made of. That's too much," Cisco said getting excited.

***

~At C.C.P.D~

"Hey. I found our meta. His name is Eddie Slick. We tracked those prints to his address," Patty said to Joe.

***

"So, Joe told me what you did. I'm impressed," Barry said to Patty.

Patty chuckles, "No, all I did was, you know, run the other print from the electrical pipe, then track Slick down from there. That's all."

Barry chuckled back, "Yeah. How's it going with Joe? You any closer to cracking his no-code?"

"Are you kidding me? He's like the permission Sphinx."