Chapter 10

~S.T.A.R LABS~

(Cisco's Pov)

"You can barely look me in the eye. Why is that? What did he do to you?" Wells 2.0 asked. I know I should forget it but I can't. How can someone I trust betray me and my "family"? I also keep having these reacquiring dreams... or should I say nightmares of when Wells shoved his hand through my heart. So not only did Wells betray me but he also killed me. Just my luck... I get killed by my own mentor.

"He shoved his hand through my chest. He stopped my heart."

Wells 2.0 chuckles, "Ouch, okay, that would do it, but you survived that."

"Only because Barry erased that timeline."

Wells 2.0 seemed intrigued. "I see. Barry traveled in time. "

"Twice," Maya added in distain. That's why she's my bestie because we hate the same people.

"Hmm. Here's how it is," Wells 2.0 said while walking away.

"What's the deal?"

"You don't have to like me. I don't like you, but you have to work with me to stop Zoom and Doctor Light. Can you do that?"

"I guess we'll see, won't we?"

"I guess we will. Oh and one more thing... you said you were going to re-task the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite?"

"To scan for solar emissions, yeah, we're up and running. I'd like to examine your program. I want to see if it works. "

"Don't worry. It'll work. Everything Cisco makes works," Maya replied with distain.

I go towards Maya and Barry to get as far way from Wells 2.0.

"Harry's starting to get on my nerves," Maya whispered while rolling her eyes so only me and Barry could hear.

"The silent alarm just went off at the Bank of Central City," Caitlin urged.

"That's gotta be Doctor Light."

"Could be a trap," Maya added.

"Barry, trust me, Doctor Light is not a killer. You can talk to her," Jay says.

"Okay." And just like that Barry was off with Maya following behind making sure he doesn't get killed.

***

~Bank of Central City~

(Barry's Pov)

"Looking for this? I know Zoom sent you here to kill me. Good news, you don't have to do that."

"Not if I can get out of town with that cash," Dr. Light replies.

"And then what? Zoom's not gonna like that you ditched him, right? My friends and I can help you."

"Nobody can protect me from Zoom!"

Dr.Light hands started glowing and then I see a red glow come from the side of me. Now this isn't going to be good. But I know if I stop Maya now I would mostly likely end up seriously hurt and there's no amount of super healing that can minimize the pain that Maya would make me feel through every cracking bone.

"All right, why don't we take it down a lumen, have a normal conversation, all right?" Maya asked trying to be polite. I could tell it was really hard to talk herself from not going in automatic attack mode because now her eyes are flickering red. I guess Dr. Light didn't sense the blood lust Maya has right now and try to blast her. Maya's eyes were now fully red and now her Lord Vader is coming out. Before I could've even talk Maya down, she Force grabbed her making Dr. Light hit their head on the rafters of the bank knocking off their mask.