8

Louis Tomlinson

When the show was over and we were running back stage to cool off, calm down, and leave, I found myself laying on Harry on the little couch, leaving no room for the other boys... but Liam and Niall were occupied with whispering and laughing by themselves in a corner.  Zayn was on his phone and talking to our stylist, Lou, and Harry was playing with my hair.

"Tell me what you were saying?" I ask

He grinned. "Why're you so worried about what I said?"

"Cause... you- uh... the crowd... cheering." What I really wanted to say was: BECAUSE YOU LOOKED AT ME, THE CROWD LOOKED AT ME, ZAYN LOOKED AT ME, AND IT WAS TOTALLY ABOUT ME
but I didn't say that

"Just said some stuff" He shrugged

I groan and roll towards his body, making my face press to his abs and t-shirt. He lets one hand sit on my hip while the other messes in my hair still.

"You're no fair, Mr. Styles"

"Life's not fair, Lou-Bear" 

"Fuck off" I grumble, even though I'm still smiling.

Liam and Niall get in one car while Z, Harry, and I get in another. We head back to the hotel. It's already late as hell and we're all actually really tired. Shows kinda take the energy out of us and we need sleep. People just don't realize how much we do, how much we don't rest. We're very busy, very stressed, but we manage. We're okay, most of the time, I mean.

"Hey, get that door" I hear

I open my eyes... I didn't even realize I fell asleep.

I'm wrapped up in someone's arms, my body turned so I'm hidden in their chest, their arms are under my legs and my back, and they smell... like fresh flowers and mint mixed with vanilla.

Harry.

"Hazza" I mumble.

"Shh, Lou, I've got you. I've always got you, babe" H says back

I curl my fist into the front of his t-shirt and take a deep breath in my nose. I love his scent. It's, like, hypnotizing

"I love you... Thank you..." I whisper

"I love you too, Lou" he says, his voice full of honesty

I hear a chime. Sliding doors. Then we take a couple steps. 

We're in the elevator.

"Haz" I say again

"yeah?"

"Hold me differently" I mumble