43

Louis Tomlinson

I can't fall asleep. At all.

I've been laying in this bed, one arm wrapped around Eleanor, just staring at the ceiling for almost an hour. I've tried clearing my mind, counting stuff around the room, just shutting my eyes, and nothing works.

Maybe I could go talk to Harry?

I hate that our friendship is kinda fucked. I hate that we just don't talk. I wish we could just go back. Fix everything.

I like Eleanor, she's a great friend... but that's kind of all she is.

I've pecked her on the lips twice. I hold her hand. I hug her.

But with Harry.. god, we were so much

I'd do anything for us just to be friends again. I miss our long conversations, goofing off and running from our security, jumping off stage and being carried back up... I miss him.

"El... Hey, I'm gonna go talk with Harry" I mumble and start to move her off of me

She wakes up a little.

"You what?" she asks because she didn't hear me

"I hate the tension between Harry and me. I'm going to go try and talk to him. Explain that I want to be friends not awkward people." I say

"I think that's really good. I'm sorry you guys are awkward" She says and props herself up on her elbow

"Yeah... I just want to be able to have friends and all of us hang out and not be weird" I nod

"I'm gonna rest some more... When you coming back?"

"Uh, probably just in an hour or two... if everything goes well"

"Okay" She leans up and kisses my cheek.

I smile and cup her chin then kiss her lips. I let the kiss last for just a few seconds. She sighs softly through her nose then I pull away.

"Be back soon" I roll off the bed and grab my phone

I stop at his door and freeze. This is a bad idea.

I bring my hand up and knock gently three times. A few seconds pass... I don't hear anything. I bring my hand up again and knock just a little louder. This time, I hear footsteps.

I take a tiny step back from the door and anxiously tuck my hands into my pockets. The door opens, revealing Harry. My Ex boyfriend. Ex best friend.

"Oh... Hi, Louis"

"Hi. Erm, I couldn't sleep, and I was a bit bored, and i thought, maybe, we could hang out"