31

Louis Tomlinson

Zayn, Niall, Liam, and I all huddled around my phone to talk to Harry. We talked and just went on with our business... We also all ended up sleeping in my room. I think it was because the guys didn't want to leave me alone, but still. We all fell asleep scattered around my hotel room.

Zayn had hugged me tight and wished Harry goodnight before he moved to the couch. Niall kissed my cheek lazily, kissed Liam, then said "I love you, H" to harry before laying down on the bed and falling asleep. I told Liam to take the bed with Niall. He patted my shoulder, said goodnight to H, then got in bed with Niall. I grabbed an extra pillow and a blanket from the little closet then went into the bathroom and slept in the bathtub.

Don't judge me. It was comfortable.

I even fell asleep with my phone still on call with Harry... and when I woke up, it was because Harry was singing into the phone.

"Hey there, Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but, girl, tonight you look so pretty, Yes you do! Time Square can't shine as bright as you! I swear it's true!"

I giggle and say, "Good morning, H"

"Morning, Babe" He says, and I can pretty much hear his smile

"You been awake long??" I ask through a yawn

"Long enough to hear you mumbling about penguins with headphones on in your sleep" He laughs

"What?! For real?"

"Yeah, for real... uh, hey, it's almost 11. I really need a shower. But, I'll see you at 4, right?"

"Yes, see you at four. I'm gonn get out of the tub and shower too. I love you, Harry"

"I love you too. Forever. Always. Will never stop"

"What if I'm really annoying?" I ask with a grin

"You already are, babe"

"Rude" I laugh

"LOVE YOU, LOU"

"Love you, Haz"

I crawl out of the tub and walk back into the bedroom. Niall sit sitting up, rubbing his eyes, and yawning.

"Hey, short stack. You're awake" He says to me

"Short stack? What the fuck" I laugh

"And in a good mood" Zayn says as he enters from the couch

"Yes, Harry and I stayed on the phone all night. I woke up to him singing. And I... apparently talk in my sleep?"

"About what?" Liam says as he starts to sit up

"Penguins wearing headphones"

"You should get that as a tattoo" Niall says

"Maybe" I shrug