47

-time skip

Louis Tomlinson

3 years ago, there was this huge 'war' that went down between Harry, me, and Simon Cowell. Simon made it such a big deal that he brought in a lawyer, all the managers of 1D, and in the end, he signed off his rights of being manager and gave up on the band.

Harry and I were able to come out and explain everything to the fans. Eleanor stuck by our sides all throughout it and supported us in what we like to call 'The Great Battle of Salmon Cowbell and Larry'

Liam and Niall came out a couple weeks after the whole thing was over. They saw how accepting everyone was with me and Harry's relationship, so they announced their secret on stage at a show in Arkansas.

Zayn and Perrie split up. He had some thoughts about quitting the band, just wanting to do his own solo thing, but we all actually decided we could just put 1D on a hiatus and come back to it soon.

We've been on hiatus for only three months now... We're all starting solo stuff. Harry and I are making some songs together, aswell. We've got a big house in London.

Niall and Liam live in America together. Niall likes the coast. He's a good surfer. Liam likes the sandy beaches and tanning and running every morning. They're a power couple, I swear..

Zayn started dating this girl, Gigi, and they moved to Pennsylvania. Far from the big city... but that's what they want. Turns out, Gigi is pregnant, and Zayn is the dad. 

We're all doing really well...

I didn't really want the band to come to an end... I've always liked just fooling around with the guys and having fun and just traveling... but getting to step out of the spotlight for a moment and actually be with Harry, just me and Harry, it's been really nice.

We visit our families... and, hell, we're even talking about starting one.

We want to adopt.