32 / fam

The sun rose bright and fair, and the morning was without a cloud

That was probably what Jisung was supposed to be thinking when he woke up next to a certain someone after a very significant night. After all, the sun was actually shining brightly already and the sky was clear of clouds - and Jisung so badly wanted to keep laying in Minho's arms and just enjoy the morning until both of them felt like getting up.

However, all that was wishful thinking because it was Monday and they had to go to school. Jisung pushed aside his desire to ignore the world and turned around in Minho's arms to face the blond who had his eyes already opened, a sleepy smile on his lips. Automatically, Jisung smiled as well, forgetting for a second that they would
totally be late for school.
Then it hit him again and he carefully moved out of Minho's arms, sitting up in the bed and stretching.

«We're so going to be late.» He yawned and watched as Minho also scrambled himself
off the bed. Jisung didn't even try to avoid looking at Minho and shamelessly stared him up and down, thinking back to last night. Even though Minho was wearing boxers now after they had showered before eventually going to sleep last night, Jisung's cheeks heated up the slightest bit. He wasn't embarrassed thinking about it but it still gave him a weird feeling.

«Like what you see?» Minho's amused voice tore him from his thoughts and the boys locked eyes.
«Absolutely.» He replied without a second thought, noting how much more comfortable he was now after having slept with Minho.
The older laughed silently which Jisung mirrored before also lifting himself off Minho's bed.

He scanned the room for his pants, just to find them hanging on the back of Minho's chair and he made a mental note to not be too messy in his boyfriend's room in the future.
The two of them got dressed in silence and only when Jisung was about to put on his own sweatshirt, he dropped it back onto the bed and walked up to Minho.
«I want one of your hoodies.» He demanded, realizing that was usually something girls wanted - but he really wanted to wear one of Minho's hoodies, especially that dark green one.

The older laughed and wordlessly turned to his wardrobe to pick exactly the hoodie that Jisung had wanted. He handed it to the younger who was quick to put it on and then face the big mirror on the wall. He felt a sense of proudness when he saw himself in the, just a tiny bit too big, hoodie of his boyfriend. It made him feel warm and secure for some reason, as if it was some confirmation that Minho was his only.

Minho walked up to him and wrapped his arms around him from behind, looking at Jisung through the mirror with a soft smile. He then moved his hands up a little and slightly pulled down the hoodie's collar, revealing Jisung's collarbone and a single dark hickey beneath it. His smiled widened a little and Jisung huffed.
«Yeah, yeah, all yours.» He said in a joking tone before pulling the collar back up and turning around to face his boyfriend.
«All mine?» Minho asked innocently, raising his eyebrows as he softly stroked the sides of Jisung's waist.

For some reason - and Jisung blamed it on last night's intimacy - the blonde felt
especially clingy. He best wanted to cling onto Minho's arm and not let go for the entire day. But he held back and instead only leaned up to give the older a gentle kiss.
«We're already so late, might as well just skip the first class.» Jisung mumbled against Minho's lips, making the latter smirk.
«Why? You wanna-»
Jisung was quick to pull away and slap Minho's chest.
«No!» He exclaimed, crossing his arms in front of his chest.
«I mean, yes- but... not now! Oh my god.» He noticed himself get a little nervous and embarrassed even, his gaze finding the floor.
However, when he felt a pair of hands on his waist again, he shifted his gaze upwards to
meet Minho's eyes.

The older only leaned in for a kiss, not saying anything, and Jisung quickly calmed down, his own hands finding their way to Minho's shoulders. The pulled away, both smiling.
«Let's go. We still need to get your stuff from
your house.» Minho then said, Jisung remembering that he hadn't brought his school things to Minho's house. He facepalmed himself internally and groaned.

«God, my parents won't be happy to see me skipping class.» Jisung followed Minho out of the room and down the stairs before the older stopped and turned around to face him.
«Wait, are they going to be angry?» A worried expression found its way onto Minho's face which made Jisung feel a little bad.
«No, no. I mean, well, they're not going to be happy about it but I don't think they're going to scold me that badly.» He quickly exclaimed, giving Minho reason to relax again.
When the older turned around to start walking again, Jisung quickly grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. He was surprised that Minho didn't question that action and instead only returned it, them
both walking out the door and towards Minho's car hand in hand.

It was partly because Jisung still felt clingy, but also because he knew they couldn't hold hands in public, and he really wanted to.

The drive to Jisung's house - during which Minho had his hand on top of the younger's thigh almost the entire time because, apparently, he also felt the need to be close to Jisung as much as possible - wasn't as long as Jisung had assumed. He'd known that they didn't live so far apart, yet it still surprised him how close they actually lived to each other.

«You want me to go with you?» Minho asked as Jisung unbuckled his seatbelt and already had his hand on the handle of the car door. He looked at Minho for a few seconds before nodding quietly and then getting out of the car.

«Han Jisung!»

The boy had never been that quick to regret a decision - which was coming to his house to get his school stuff.
His mom hadn't exactly yelled at him but the tone in her voice gave Jisung goosebumps and he unconsciously shuffled closer to Minho who was standing next to him.

«Here's your stuff.» She then proceeded when her son didn't reply and just stared at her.
«I figured you'd come to get your things sooner or later. Oh, you're lucky you did. If you hadn't-»
«Okay, I get it, I'm sorry, mom.» Jisung quickly stopped her rambling and reached out to grab his backpack while his mother's gaze eventually shifted to Minho.
«Is this your friend you've spend the weekend at?» She asked, smiling back at Minho when the blond did.

Jisung froze for a moment as Minho extended his arm to shake his mom's hand.
«Lee Minho.»
If it weren't for the fact that his mom had just called Minho his "friend", Jisung would've swooned over how polite and nice Minho was being. But now he only had this weird feeling that he didn't know how to get rid of.
Except-

«Actually, mom, he's my boyfriend.»

Maybe next time, Jisung thought, he ought to think before speaking - because the look both Minho and his mom now gave him made him want to vanish.

[unedited]
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

damn it this story never
seems to end

waiting for the minsung
2kidsroom like

(and appreciating the otherepisodes in the meantime)

episodes in the meantime)