8 / rain

«Next stop, restaurant!» Felix happily sing-sang, hopping out of the bus even though it was still raining

«Next stop, restaurant!» Felix happily sing-sang, hopping out of the bus even though it was still raining. Not as hard as during their bus ride, but it was still drizzling.

«Good thing Seungmin has an umbrella.» Hyunjin smirked, slipping under the younger boy's umbrella before he could run away.
Jisung looked around helplessly. He didn't want to get wet on their way to the restaurant. He spotted Felix who was squeezing himself between Chan and Changbin as Chan was the only one who had thought of bringing an umbrella. Then Jisung's eyes trailed further and he saw Minho standing next to the trio, he also didn't have an umbrella. When their eyes met, Jisung shot him a sympathetic smile, as in saying ‹Well, looks like we're going to get wet.›

Minho flashed a quick smile back but turned away when someone tapped his shoulder from behind.
Jisung watched as Tzuyu handed her best friend an umbrella with a smile. At first Jisung's expression fell because he thought they were going to use it for two but when the girl unveiled another umbrella, Jisung sighed, relieved that he would not have to watch the two be squished together under one umbrella.

The brunet also turned away and his eyes searched Seungmin. Right when he found the boy standing next to him he was pulled under the umbrella by Hyunjin.
«So? You want to get wet?» The taller boy raised an eyebrow and Jisung could only give him an apologetic smile which turned into a frown when Seungmin spoke up.
«We can't all fit under one umbrella.. there! Look, Minho is using one alone.»

Before Jisung knew it, he was pushed back into the rain. His eyes widened in panic as he saw Minho walking towards them. He absolutely didn't want to share an umbrella with his crush. He was much too shy - and still embarrassed. He would probably need a few weeks to get over his embarrassment of last night.

«I- I'd rather walk with you guys.» Jisung blabbered quickly before sliding next to Hyunjin again, only to be pushed away by Seungmin again who gave him a blank look.
Jisung narrowed his eyes at his best friend and then decided that he'd rather get wet from the rain than walk with Minho.

Their teacher announced that they should start moving now and Jisung trailed behind Seungmin and Hyunjin, annoyed at his friends.

Not even a minute passed when Jisung heard someone call out his name. He turned around curiously, searching for the owner of the voice - until he saw that it was Minho who was jogging towards him. Jisung best wanted to turn around again and act like he hadn't heard the voice but Minho had already caught his gaze, so there was no turning back.

Jisung gave Minho a weak smile when the older arrived next to him, holding the umbrella above them both.
«You could've just asked me to come under my umbrella. Why would you walk in the rain?» The blonde laughed, fixing his gaze on the road again after making sure Jisung had acknowledged his presence.
The younger laughed awkwardly, secretly relieved that the rain wasn't pattering down onto him anymore.
«I guess I didn't see you had one.»

The brunet could easily tell that Minho didn't believe him as he remembered how their eyes had met only seconds before Tzuyu had given Minho an umbrella, but the older didn't seem to have the need to question it any further.

They kept walking next to each other in silence, Jisung making sure to keep a certain distance between them while still trying to stay beneath the umbrella.
Every time their shoulders would touch, Jisung would flinch the slightest, dearly hoping Minho didn't notice.

«So how do you like the trip so far?»
Jisung got startled by Minho suddenly speaking up. He needed a moment to process it before he could answer, turning his head towards the blonde.
«Oh, yeah, it's quite cool. Especially because this is some kind of vacation from school. And I really like Busan.»

Minho turned his head as well, smiling gently at the younger.
«I know right. A chance to rest a bit. Have you ever been to Busan before?»

Jisung was a bit taken aback by the fact that Minho was speaking to him alone and that their conversation was going so smoothly. He had always thought that if he ever was to talk to Minho alone, he would stutter all the way. But he didn't and he was more than glad about it. He felt so comfortable in that moment, the words slipping off his tongue easily, as if he was talking to an old friend.

«No, no. Didn't really get the chance to, I guess. But I've always wanted to, above all because of the sea.» Jisung smiled to himself, realizing just then how glad he actually was to be finally visiting the city.
«What about you?» He then turned his attention back to Minho who was solely focused on the front. Jisung used the chance to admire his side features, losing himself in the handsomeness of the older.

«Yeah, actually, I come here quite often. My aunt lives here. During summer break I take summer jobs here. By the sea.» The blonde smiled, quickly glancing at Jisung and then back onto the road again.

Jisung wanted to answer but Minho beat him to it by stopping in his tracks.
«Oh, we're here.»
The younger pouted internally, he really wanted to keep talking to Minho but he knew that as soon as they'd enter the restaurant, their ways would part towards their own friends again.

«I'll see you...tonight then?» Minho flashed Jisung one last smile before taking the umbrella and quickly walking towards Jeongin who was entering the restaurant already. Jisung was left standing there, sad that their conversation had ended so abruptly and Minho had just left him, but happy at the same time that he had talked to Minho at all.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️