6 / lullaby

«What if we get caught?» Felix's sleepy voice was heard from the top bunk, followed by some rustling of bed sheets

Chan, who was still laying on the double bed, sighed in response, giving Jeongin the cue to answer.
«Felix, it's 2am. Do you really think anyone would still be awake? As long as no one makes too much noise, we're good.»
The older only hummed in response, clearly tired, but still didn't want to go back to his own room.

You could fairly say that two bottles of white wine were not enough for eight people. So somehow Jisung and Minho ended up sharing one bottle, from which Jisung had drunken the most, and the other bottle had constantly been passed around, however somehow it had never reached Seungmin.

In conclusion, Jisung was the only one that felt a bit tipsy. He obviously wasn't drunk and certainly not inebriated, but the alcohol was showing its slightest effects on him. It was just that really small feeling that simply would make you feel a bit better than usual, however still let you have a clear mind.

So if it wasn't the alcohol that made him actually feel intoxicated, it was the situation he was in at the moment.
Him and Minho were still on the same bed, however instead if sitting next to each other, they were leaning against the wall, Jisung partly leaned against Minho's chest and the older had his arm put around the brunet's neck to hold his phone in front of them both while the were watching random stuff on it.

In all honesty, Jisung didn't know how they ended up in that position, but he didn't really care about that. He just never wanted to leave it. Minho's chest radiated warmth and whenever the older chuckled at something funny on his phone, Jisung felt his chest vibrate against his back, making him feel all giddy.

Jisung didn't know what Minho was thinking about the situation. He didn't know if it was perhaps normal for the older to just ‹cuddle› with another guy, but for Jisung, he had never been this close to someone and it was somewhat special to him. Let alone the fact that Minho, as his crush, cuddling with him was even more special.

The brunet averted his eyes from Minho's phone display to have a look around the room.
There were still Jeongin and Chan lying on the double bed, however by now Chan was lying on his stomach, face partly buried in the pillow, Jisung assumed he had fallen asleep. Jeongin was still on his phone, and Changbin just  halfway hung off the bed, doing nothing.
Hyunjin, who previously had been lying between Chan and Jisung, was now leaning out of the window, Seungmin right next to him. Jisung could see a cigarette between Hyunjin's fingers and when the boy held it towards Seungmin, he slightly panicked but calmed down again when Seungmin refused it. Of course Seungmin would never smoke, Jisung thought relieved.

Another hour passed, the clock hitting 3am already and the boys were still up in Minho's room. Jisung had fallen asleep in Minho's arms for a short amount of time - maybe 20 minutes. But the older didn't seemed to have minded it as he had just let the boy sleep while continuing to scroll through his Instagram feed.
When Jisung had woken up and realized that he was still partly sitting on Minho, he quickly got up and excused himself to go to the bathroom, just to climb up onto the top bunk where Felix was lying afterwards.

Even though his best friend had been startled and confused by Jisung suddenly plopping down next to him with scarlet tinged cheeks, he decided to not question it as he was too tired.

«Guys, we should probably head back to our own room. Breakfast's tomorrow at eight and I'd like to get some sleep. And I think you do too.» Seungmin was the one to eventually propose going back and sleep to which the other three boys just gladly agreed.
Jisung swiftly climbed, almost jumped, down from the top bunk, followed by Felix who climbed down a bit more carefully due to his tiredness. Hyunjin and Seungmin also jumped off the window sill they had been sitting on, and all of them left the room quietly. Jisung didn't even bother to look back at Minho, too embarrassed that he had fallen asleep in his arms.

«I am so tired.» Felix whined as he cuddled himself up in the bedsheets. Jisung also buried his head in his pillow, his eyelids getting heavier with every second. He heard someone hum in agreement but he wasn't sure if it was Seungmin or Hyunjin and he fairly didn't care. All he wanted to do was sleep - and this time in his own bed.

«Who's gonna wake us up tomorrow.. or today..? Whatever.» Felix grumbled tiredly under his blanket. After a short silence of nobody wanting to volunteer waking up first - or rather knowing that no one would be able to in the first place - Hyunjin spoke up, Jisung could barely understand what he said as he mumbled.
«Seungmin of course.» After he had said that, rustling bedsheets could be heard, followed by a muffled sound that Jisung identified as a light hit and an annoyed scoff.
«Yeah, Seungmin of course.» The youngest sighed and turned to the other side, closing his eyes.
«Just sleep already.»

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

i might or might not be spending too much time on tiktok

also thanks for 200 reads 🥳