3 / see u later

«Holy shit, that was boring

«Holy shit, that was boring.» Seungmin groaned as they made their way out of the Beomeosa Temple.
After they had left the hostel without checking in, they went to the subway station in a hurry to go to Geumjeong-gu and visit a buddhist temple. They had been shown around and most of the students had had absolutely no interest at all.
Jisung, personally, wasn't all that interested in such stuff but he had at least tried to seem interested - almost falling asleep during a small break.

«I wanna go to the beach rather.» Felix stretched his arms and yawned as they walked behind their classmates.
Jisung instinctively started looking for Minho in the bunch of students but couldn't find him, so he figured the boy had to be somewhere behind them.
The brunet turned around, as oblivious as he could, and instantly spotted Minho a few steps behind them, walking next to Tzuyu, Changbin and Hyunjin. His mood dropped and he turned back around.

«Aren't we going to the beach on Friday?» Seungmin threw in and Jisung's ears perked up at that, his attention now on his best friend.
«Really? Are we going to swim?»
Seungmin turned his head to face the excited boy and furrowed his eyebrows.
«Yeah, I guess...if the weather will be good.»

Jisung tried to hold back a smile at the thought. If they were going to go swimming that meant he could possibly see Minho shirtless. Not that Jisung had that kind of crush on his classmate, but he knew that the older did much sports and thus had to be fit. The brunet blushed as his head suddenly started imagining Minho shirtless already. He shook his head quickly, trying to beam back to reality, hoping no one noticed.

Back at their hostel, the students finally got to go to their assigned rooms. Since they had been allowed to chose their roommates theirselves, Jisung, Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin had decided they wanted to share a four-bed room so they wouldn't have to go to one of the six-bed rooms.
Of course Jisung had also found out who Minho was in a room with. The older supposedly was in a four-bed room as well along with Chan, Changbin and Jeongin; and Jisung couldn't be happier that it wasn't allowed for girls and boys to share a room because he was sure that else Minho would be in the same room as Tzuyu.
The only downside was that Minho's room was down the corridor and around the corner while Jisung's was right at the beginning of the corridor.

«Wow, I expected the room to be bigger but okay, I guess.» Felix dropped his backpack to the floor and put his suitcase next to it before plopping down onto the bottom bunk of the loft bed.
«I'll take this bed.» He added, crossing his arms behind his head.
Jisung didn't hesitate to put down his suitcase and backpack as well and quickly climbed up to the top bunk.
«Then I'll sleep here.» The boy smiled contently down at Hyunjin and Seungmin who just stood there, seemingly pissed off as the only bed left was a double bed.
«I guess we're sharing a bed then.» Seungmin sighed and walked to the window side of the bed, putting down his suitcase there before sitting down onto the bed.

«At least the view is nice.» Hyunjin plopped down next to Seungmin to look out the window that was located right next to the double bed.
Jisung leaned down from the top bunk, trying to get a glance of the window and the view and struggled to hold his balance.
«Geez, you're gonna fall off that bed.» Felix got up from his bed and leaned up to push his friend back on his bed so he wouldn't fall. The older mumbled a quiet ‹Thanks› before climbing back down, relieved when his feet safely hit the wooden floor.

«We need to go down to the canteen for dinner about...now.» The youngest of them stood up and made his way towards the door.
«They better have good food here.» Felix huffed, walking closely behind Seungmin, followed by the two other boys.

On their way down, for which they used the elevator even though their room was only on the second floor, Jisung tried keeping an eye out for Minho but he didn't see him. Only when they entered the canteen, Jisung saw the boy already sitting at a table with his roomates, his back was facing the entrance so Jisung couldn't see his face.

The brunet followed his friends to get a tray and a plate along with cutlery.
«Rice? With vegetables?» Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at the food selection in front of them.
«So much for good food.» Felix sighed but nevertheless grabbed the big spoon and put a big portion of rice onto his plate as well as some vegetables. Jisung did the same. He was too tired to complain about the food.

«Where are we going after dinner?» Felix put his tray down onto the table the last and scooted into his seat next to Jisung.
«Harbor. Why do you keep asking me the whole time?» Seungmin squinted as he shoved a spoon full of rice into his mouth.
Felix scoffed in reply.
«Because you're the only one that knows.»
Hyunjin nodded in agreement, shooting Seungmin a ‹It be like that›-look before also digging into his meal.

Jisung only listened to his friends converse with one ear. He was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. He really didn't want to go anywhere. Maybe he should act sick so he could stay at the hostel?

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

atm i don't have time to write new chapters because of work and if i don't i'm gonna end up running out of prewritten chapters and-

oof anyways wish me luck (and strength maybe?) for my remaining two weeks of work

and maybe recommend this story to your friends if you like it so far? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻