Chapter 8: getting stuck in an elevator yet again.

Chaelee POV

After getting pretty much no sleep I was temped to smash Somi's phone when her alarm went off. 

I couldn't sleep after the dream, and every time I did fall asleep it came back. At least one mystery was solved. My father taught me how to use knives. It was Tuesday so that meant I had dance class during school at the end of the day as well as after school today. I swear it was the only good thing in the time table. I groan as I get out of bed. I really am questioning why I'm coming to this school at this point and it's only been a day.

Somi goes to take a shower and acts normal, not mentioning last night. I go and breakfast, leftovers from last night. My thoughts drift to last night as I eat. It still seems surreal that I'm friends with Felix now and even thought I shouldn't let myself, I wanted to anyway. Karma may be a bitch, but I'm willing to fight it. 

I go to shower after Somi and get changed into my uniform. I tie my hair in a loose low ponytail as I couldn't even be bothered to tie it properly I'm so tired. I actually finished early and decided to use my knives for a bit. I take out my smaller knives as the target in our room isn't very large. My dad suddenly appears in my head. I frown as the knives hit the edges of the targets and not the centre like usual. "You need to focus" I chastise myself. But multiple tries later I still haven't even gotten near the centre. Frustrated I sigh, put the case back in the cupboard, pack my dance clothes for school for Somi and I and exit the room.

"We're you throwing your knives?" She asks curiously

"Yes why?"

"No I just heard the noise and wondered..... oh you packed dance clothes for me! Thank you I was going to forget." She says abruptly 

"No problem, let's go now"

~time skip to class~ 

To my utter shock Felix is sitting at the third desk in our row. The classroom is ordered into three rows and at each desk three people can sit. We had had an empty desk. Look, I know I'm tired but I'm 100% sure Felix wasn't in our class yesterday.

"And what brings your presence here?" I say sceptically

"I asked to transfer to your class" he says smiling a sweet, innocent smile

"How'd you manage that?" Somi asks

"I'm Lee Felix, I can accomplish many things" he jokes

"Mhm, clearly" I take my seat next to him and Somi next to me

"And how did you know these were our seats" I ask

"I asked our teacher" he replies

We were currently sitting in English waiting for everyone else to come in. I noticed only know that a lot of people were staring at us with murder on their minds. I sigh and pull out my books. 

"You know how much trouble we're going to get in right?" 

"trouble how?" he asks, actually concerned.

It shocked me as I realised that he doesn't know. He doesn't know what high school girls who are dying over a boy are like. How they can be sweet yet plan your murder at the very same time. How they can put on that sickly sweet smile when they actually want to punch you. Of course he didn't, he started training too young to go through high school properly. Something in me did not want to tell him what is was like. So I decided to make a joke out of it.

"Well we've got you on our case now and you seem like quite a handful"

He chuckled and gave me a cute smile, clearly relieved. "oh if only you knew what was actually going on"  I thought.