Chapter 9: Birthday surprise

Chaelee POV 

It's been a week and today I wake up not 15 but 16, I honestly forgot until Somi at exactly fucking 00:00 on Saturday morning woke me up with a cake in her hands. Still half asleep I blew out my candles and thanked her, then proceeded to go back to sleep.

That morning i got up earlier than usual and Somi said we should have the cake for breakfast. I  decided that even tho I didn't have a gift I'd go knock of Felix's door and wish him happy birthday before we see each other at dance practices today for the duo. "But what if he thinks it's weird? I'll just tell him Somi told me it was his birthday, wait why do I even care"  after I ate and showered I just got dressed into dance clothes since they were comfy and I was dancing today anyway. I pulled my hair in a high pony and told Somi I was going to with him happy birthday.

 I pulled my hair in a high pony and told Somi I was going to with him happy birthday

(Creds to rightful owner, I just chose something simple)

I knocked on his door. It was around 9 so he should be awake by now. A few seconds later I hear some shuffling towards the door. The lock clicks and it opens to reveal a Felix who looks like he just got out of bed. His hair was a fluffy mess and he was still in pyjamas, he rubs his eyes as if trying to wake up. Honestly it was quite cute.

(No because why was he so adorable when chan was drying his hair

(No because why was he so adorable when chan was drying his hair. Imagine this but his hair the dark hair shown before. CREDS TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS)

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you I'll just g-"

"No no no it's ok" he interrupts in a tired voice "what is it?"

"Oh I just wanted to wish you happy birthday that's all" I said, I suddenly felt shy and could feel my cheeks burning up a bit.

As if he had a sudden burst of energy he said "THANK YOUUU, SOMEONE HERE WHO REMEMBERED" then before I could say anything he quickly hugged me and pulled away again. "Wait how did you know?"

"Oh Somi told me"

"Oh Oki" he says cutely, now buzzing with energy

"See you at practices?" I say quickly