Chapter 12: sleeping, dealing with bitches and more sleeping

TW‼: Mentions of attempted r@pe! If you are sensitive to the subject you will see a long paragraph towards the end of the chapter. Please skip it if you need to though there is nothing directly about r@pe but more about attempted r@pe.

PS: I STOPPED EDITING TOWARD THE END SO SORRY FOR ERRORS.

Chaelee POV

Somi shakes me awake, buzzing from excitement. 

"CHAE WAKE UPPPP ITS TIME TO GET READY FOR THE TRIPPPP" She says practically jumping around the room

It's still dark outside but the teachers asked up to meet them outside in the parking lot at 6 so we had to get up early. I quickly get out of bed and get ready for the day. I put on something comfortable as I know it's going to be a VERY long trip today. 

(Fit, CREDS TO RIGHTFUL OWNER)

(Hairstyle, AGAIN CREDS TO RIGHTFUL OWNER)

And I decided against wearing makeup since I most likely was going to sleep on the bus.

I then follow Somi to the bus as we took our bags, carrying only a small bag with snacks, our phones and any other small items we needed for the bus. We got to the parking lot at around 5:50am and almost everyone was already there. There were people like Somi who were buzzing with energy waiting for the trip. And then there were people like me looking like zombies half asleep. 

Felix joins us, also looking bright and awake. Him and Somi immediately start chatting while I zone out staring into the distance, wishing I were back in bed and asleep. 

"Chaelee, you ok?" He asks

" Oh don't worry, she's just not a morning person. She's like this every morning to begin with. When she wakes up early she becomes a zombie. "  Somi chuckles

"Wow Mi way to expose me." I say rubbing my eyes

Felix stares at me in shock. I'm confused until I remember I still have a morning voice. Let's just say... The alto side of my voice definitely shows in the morning. 

(A/N: When I wake up I sound like a middle aged man guys it's not ok. My one friend said I sound like Corpse Husband T_T)

I laugh at his face.