Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Although Ning An was certain that the ‘brotherhood’ group didn’t see his face clearly, but they had obviously seen Xu Yu Sheng’s. Ning An paid special attention to whether they would come to cause trouble. Naturally, he had to find Chen Si Yu for this matter.

“The brotherhood? They were beaten up, didn’t you know?” As soon as Chen Si Yu said this, a few people in the cafeteria looked over at him. He apologetically glanced at these people and lowered his voice, telling Ning An, “During combat class, Student Fu single-handedly knocked all of them to the ground.”

“Why did Fu Ke fight them?”

“I don’t know. Maybe it was a personal grudge.” Chen Si Yu used a napkin to wipe his mouth. “In any case, they’re usually so wild and violent. Many people didn’t like them, so what Student Fu did can be considered as eliminating a public threat.”

A lot of Betas had suffered under the bullying of the ‘brotherhood’. But because of their difference in strength as well as the pheromone suppression from the Alphas, they were unable to defeat them and could only suffer in silence. Hearing that those people had all been taught a lesson, everyone clapped their hands and cheered. Fu Ke’s popularity amongst the students also increased quite a bit.

“They’re much quieter now, and they also act more low-key.” Chen Si Yu threw his used napkin into the bin. “Unlike before where anyone who looked at them must give way, just like an organised crime syndicate that collected protection fees.”

“Hahaha.” Hearing this comparison, Ning An burst out into laughter. “You’re a real talent.”

Chen Si Yu shrugged. “I think my description is very accurate.”

“Student Ning An.” A voice cut in like a knife, abruptly breaking off Chen Si Yu and Ning An’s conversation. Looking up, they saw Xu Yu Sheng. “Can you come with me?”

“What do you want?” Seeing Xu Yu Sheng, Chen Si Yu and He Xin’s first reaction was that he had come over to seek revenge.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.
Lf Wlc atbeuta atja We Te Vtfcu tjv mbwf ab olcv agbeyif klat Rlcu Cc jujlc. Lf uba eq jcv qeiifv Rlcu Cc’r tjcv, qgfqjglcu ab ifjnf. “Qf’nf olclrtfv fjalcu.”

“Tbe uesr vbc’a cffv ab yf rb cfgnber.” We Te Vtfcu kjcafv ab fzqijlc tlwrfio, yea la kjr bynlberis atja Jtfc Vl Te jcv Lf Wlc kbeivc’a yfilfnf jcsatlcu tf rjsr. Vfflcu atflg uejgvfv ojmfr, We Te Vtfcu rajgafv ab atlcx yjmx bc tlr qgfnlber jmalbcr; kjr tf gfjiis atja jkoei?

Perhaps he really had been a little too much. After all, he had also fought with He Xin that day. “What happened the other day was my wrong. I want to apologise to you.” Saying this, Xu Yu Sheng bowed towards He Xin.

“Uh, I–” Xu Yu Sheng’s actions caused He Xin to be so flustered that he didn’t even know where to put his hands. “I’m fine; more than fine. You don’t need to take it to heart.”

Chen Si Yu still hadn’t recovered from the scene of ‘Xu Yu Sheng apologising to He Xin’ when he was given another scare by Ning An’s reply.

“I’m also done eating, where should we go?”

There was no problem with this sentence, nor was there a problem with Ning An saying it. The problem was that the person he had said this to was Xu Yu Sheng. Didn’t the two of you have an intense fight the night before yesterday and wished to tear each other apart? What’s with today’s harmonious atmosphere?