Chapter 31

Chapter 31

This time, it was Ning An who was treating them to a meal, so naturally the location was also chosen by Ning An. After hearing everyone’s thoughts and ordering the dishes, Ning An leaned back in his chair while sipping his lemonade.

“Are we really letting you foot the bill? How about we split it evenly between us?” Fu Ke had roughly glanced at the bill. It wasn’t considered expensive, but it also wasn’t cheap.

“I already said that it’s my treat.” Ning An happened to see Fu Ke moving his gaze away from the bill. “You don’t need to worry. I have savings. I won’t let anyone pretend to go to the toilet to pay the bill first.”

Saying this, Ning An then remembered that Fu Ke and Derek were also respectively the first and second in the grade. “What is it? Do you feel uncomfortable having the scholarship in your hands? Then how about you give it to me?”

Fu Ke and Derek had never placed much importance on this kind of thing, because since they were young, they had received so many prizes that their arms would be tired from carrying them. The total balance in Fu Ke’s bank account was also quite a lot. Derek had even laughed and said that he was saving up for his wife.

Fu Ke strangely wanted to answer ‘okay’, but he ultimately didn’t say anything. He gazed deeply at Ning An before picking up his glass and taking a sip of water.

Ning An was also just joking. He laughed it off and then changed the topic.

Although there were many Omegas casting flirtatious glances at their table, they didn’t have the courage to come forward and strike up a conversation, so Ning An and the others had a pleasant and relaxing meal.

After they finished eating, the four of them decided to go to the bookstore. But after walking out of the restaurant, they saw that there was a disturbance up ahead.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.
“Excuse me, what happened over there?” Ning An reached out and stopped someone to inquire.

“Ktfgf’r j wlrrlcu Ywfuj ktb’r jybea ab ub lcab frager.” Ktja qjrrfgys gfqilfv ktlif mbcajmalcu atf Ywfuj Jbcagbi Jfcagf. Vfflcu atja Me Bf jcv Gfgfx kfgf Ciqtjr, tf yfmjwf nlulijca yea ralii ujnf j kfii-lcafcalbcfv kjgclcu. “Tbeg akb Ciqtj oglfcvr rtbeiv ifjnf olgra.”

Cmmbgvlcu ab atf cfk fcjmafv ijkr, gfujgvifrr bo jc Ywfuj’r vfrlgfr veglcu atflg frager, lo jc Ciqtj mjerfr atfw jcs tjgw, atfc atfs kbeiv yf ja ojeia. Utfgbwbcfr mbeivc’a yf erfv jr peralolmjalbc obg mbwwlaalcu j mglwf.

“Can you please help us?” At this moment, the shopping mall was also transmitting a broadcast. After explaining the situation, it requested for all the Alphas in the shopping mall to leave. Fu Ke and Derek also had this intention, but they were quickly stopped by some people. It was the group who had exchanged contact details with Derek at the entrance of the shopping mall. Seeing Derek, their eyes shined.

Derek roughly glanced over them and thought: The one who is missing should be that youth. What is the use of them barring their way? The Omega Control Centre staff would soon come. Aren’t they just causing trouble by stopping 2 Alphas? It was just that he wasn’t good at refusing and was still organising his words in his mind.

The one who spoke was that fair skinned girl again. Her round eyes were red and watery like she was about to cry. Perhaps anyone who looked at her would become softhearted, but Fu Ke remained unmoved.

“Sorry, we are both Alphas. It would be inconvenient if we stay here any longer. Please step aside and let us through.” Fu Ke gave her a  nod before walking off.