Chapter 32

Chapter 32

“Are you alright?” When Fu Ke rushed over, he realised that he had worried too much.

Ning An had already dislocated an arm and a leg of the Alpha. In fact, he had also punched the other person several times in the stomach, but it was just hard to tell. He was now firmly pressing the other person to the ground, not letting him move an inch. Seeing Fu Ke come in however, he almost stopped breathing: “What are you doing here?”

What so-called concern? At this moment, this place was filled with the pheromones of Qiu Yan and that beaten down Alpha. Regardless of which, they would both be able to make Fu Ke lose control. Judging from Fu Ke’s appearance, Ning An wasn’t sure if he had been affected, so he pressed his arm against Fu Ke’s lower jaw and pushed him against the wall.

“Wake up! Hurry up and leave!”

Ning An had seen Fu Ke fight before. He was well aware that he wasn’t his opponent.

However, Fu Ke’s reaction was completely out of Ning An’s expectations. He didn’t resist, but instead wrapped his arms around his back and embraced Ning An, burying his head into his neck. Ning An suddenly had a bad suspicion, but fortunately, He Xin just happened to bring over the Control Centre staff at this time.

“Ning An, are you alright?” He Xin naturally also saw Fu Ke, who has now already let go of Ning An. “Ah? Why are you here?”

Fu Ke and Ning An didn’t say anything. The atmosphere suddenly became extremely awkward.

The staff members injected Qiu Yan with a suppressant and led him out. They also didn’t forget to drag away that person on the ground.

“Excuse me, sorry to disturb you, may I ask how that happened to him?” Someone who looked like a leader broke the silence between them and pointed at the staff members who were holding that Alpha’s arms and legs.

The actions were so clean and efficient. To be able to accomplish this, it should be — he subconsciously looked at Fu Ke, who was tall and robust. He should also be an Alpha. This level of self-control was really frightening.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.
“P vlribmjafv tlr pblcar. Pr atfgf j qgbyifw?” Rlcu Cc’r kbgvr jaagjmafv tlr jaafcalbc.

“Oli’ ygb, sbe vlv qgfaas ubbv.” Ktf rajoo wfwyfg kjr olgra raeccfv, yea atfc tf ygbxf bea lcab j ylu rwlif jcv qjaafv Rlcu Cc. “Gb sbe kjca ab mbcrlvfg pblclcu beg Jbcagbi Jfcagf’r raglxf afjw?”

Just by doing this, he found himself a job? “I’m just a student who hasn’t even graduated yet.”

“Ai, it doesn’t matter if you’re a student. You can just treat it as a part time job during your holidays. After you graduate, you can become an official team member. How about it, lil’ bro? Why don’t you consider it?” It has been a long time since Peng Hong Hui had seen such a good sapling like Ning An. He really wanted to recruit him into his own squad. “How about we first exchange contact details? Lil’ bro, what is your name? I am Peng Hong Hui, the leader of the strike team’s 3rd squadron.”

“I am Ning An, a first year student in military school.”

“So you’re actually a military school student. No wonder your skills are so good.” Peng Hong Hui knew that scouting people from the military school was very difficult, but he still had to try. Adding each other to their terminals, he then said: “If you want to come to our strike team’s 3rd squadron, you’re welcome at any time.”