Chapter 23

Chapter 23

“Derek’s figure is so good~”

“Why aren’t you wearing clothes again?” Fu Ke incredulously turned around and sure enough, he saw that Derek had just come out from the bathroom, his upper body naked as he drank a bottle of water.

“I’m in my own bedroom. It’s not like I’m streaking out on the streets. I’m also wearing pants.” Seeing Ning An on the video screen, Derek confidently walked over. “Thank you for your compliment. I accept it.”

“Wow, you even have abs.” This time, Ning An could see his body even more clearly and sighed. “Such a good figure~”

“Go away. You’re being a bad influence.” Listening to their exchange, Fu Ke had a strange feeling in his heart and urged Derek go put on some clothes.

Derek muttered to himself “How is this a bad influence?” before leaving the range of the video. Fu Ke then looked at Ning An again, but suddenly didn’t know what to say.

The two of them stared at each other; you look at me, I look at you. Finally, Ning An let out a yawn and Fu Ke grasped this opening.

“Lately, have you been under a lot of pressure?”

“Mm, I’m not bad. A little tired, but it’s quite tolerable.”

Ning Meng’s eye cream for removing dark circles was pretty effective. Ning An still looked energetic and didn’t seem to be putting on a front. It shouldn’t be because of too much pressure, but rather because of that ‘brotherhood’ group.

Fu Ke wanted to ask about the ‘brotherhood’ incident the other night, but thinking about it, he felt that it was too inconvenient to ask.

And so, there was another round of awkward silence.

Ning An felt that the current situation was a little weird. “That, did you find me just to ask me this?”

“En. I haven’t seen you in the training ground these days.” Thinking about it, Ning An hadn’t appeared since his fight with Xu Yu Sheng. “That day, your situation wasn’t quite right. It must have been hard on you.”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.
“Pa’r olcf, la’r olcf. P’w qfgofmais ubbv cbk. P’nf yffc lc atf ilygjgs atfrf qjra ofk vjsr. Xfbwfags lr gfjiis tjgv.”

“Po sbe kjca, P mjc afjmt sbe atf atfbgs.” Me Bf yiegafv bea klatbea atlcxlcu.

“Ct, atja kbeiv yf gfjiis ubbv.” Ktfrf vjsr, Rlcu Cc tjv yffc abufatfg klat Lf Wlc, yea rlcmf atfs ybat vlvc’a ecvfgrajcv atf reypfma, atfs mbeiv bcis raeqlvis rajgf ja atflg ybbxr. “Ktfc tbk jybea kf wffa eq ja atf ilygjgs abwbggbk cluta?”

“Okay.”

“Wait a moment. He Xin just called me over.” Ning An’s figure disappeared for a while and then appeared again. His expression clearly looked like he was holding back his laughter.

“What’s wrong?”

“Hahahahaha!” Once he started, Ning An couldn’t stop and was rolling on the floor with laughter. “You, hurry up and call Derek back from the balcony. He’s comparing his muscles with your neighbour hahahaha. He Xin was hanging out the washing on the balcony and saw hahaha. Aiyah, so funny.”

“…… Just let him do what he wants.” Fu Ke was momentarily speechless. “Wait, you guys can see our bedroom from your balcony?”

“Mhm, we’re both on the seventh floor, just across from our balcony.” Ning An took a few breaths to calm his laughter. “Ah, by the way, have you made any new friends recently?”