Chapter 3

"How do you know my name?"

Arya brushed a stray of hair out of her forehead, a confused look creeping onto her face. "What?" She asked, her tone laced with both confusion and concern. 

The man she thought was Peter looked around quickly before grabbing Arya's arm, "You called me Peter. I don't know you, how do you know my name?"

Arya stood confused for a moment, racking her brain for a reason that could explain why he was acting this way. "Peter are you okay? Did you hit you're head? Take your mask off."

Peter looked around, surveying the area before slowly taking his mask off. The suddenly unrecognizable man shook his hair out before turning to look at her.

Arya's eyes slowly widened, this man was not Peter Parker. Arya frighteningly shook the man off her arm. "You're not Peter! Who are you? You're not spiderman, I know spiderman and he's Peter, you're not Peter how could you swing like that you're not Peter-" She stuttered, her voice shakey. 

Arya was cut off suddenly as the man's hand shot to her mouth, "Stop saying my name! It's a secret identity for a reason." He hissed, his voice nervous.

Arya stood for a moment, the man's hand still attached to her lips. She did the one thing that she knew would secure her freedom, she bit him.

"Ow fuck! did you just bite me?" he hissed, retracting his hand from her mouth.

"You were touching me! I don't know you, you're impersonating my friend, and you could be a kidnapper!" She shot back, her tone growing loud. 

The unknown man huffed slightly, seemingly frustrated. "You're the one who knows my name, hell you even know my aunt's name, and I don't even know you!"

"Your name isn't Peter, I know Peter and he's not you."

He looked at her a bit more intently, "Then who exactly am I?" 

Arya stepped towards the man, her eyes narrowing, "So, let me get this straight. You want to tell me you're name is Peter Parker, and you're spiderman?" She asked, her tone full of doubt. 

The man nodded slowly, "I'm still not sure how you know that but yes my name is Peter."

"God but how is that even possible-oh my god Peter what have you done.." she mumbled quietly, coming to a realization. 

Peter looked at her slowly, "What have I done?"

"No, not you, I meant Peter. Well you are Peter but I meant the other Peter, sorry I can't explain this to you but I need to know something. Do you know where you are, or how'd you get here?"

Peter glanced at her, his face distorting in confusion, "I don't know. I guess I was home then I just showed up here." 

Arya nodded slowly before surveying the man. He was tall, she guessed around 5"10, he had soft brown hair that blew slightly in the wind. "Uhm, ok. I'll figure this out, I'll talk to Peter, not you."

Peter just let out a nod, seemingly quite confused. 

The two stood in silence for a moment before Arya broke it, "Do you think you could like, swing me back? Since you dropped me off in the middle of nowhere."

Peter ran a hand through his brown locks, "Uhm, yeah sure that's fine, just hold on tight"

Arya wrapped her hands around his greatly defined chest, her cheeks turning a slight red. 

Peter began to grab her waist before pulling his hand back, "Can I?"

Arya couldn't help but smile at his respect, "Obviously, just don't drop me."