Chapter 3: Electric Shock

─────•~❉~•─────

─────•~❉~•─────

DAMN, THIS SCHOOL is bigger than it looks in the show. Or did Arwen just remember it to be small? Who knows nowadays, nobody's seen the 'non-existent' show but her in this world. When Arwen got out of the car, Bonnie and Elena had unknowingly left Arwen alone outside of the school full of students. This was kind of bad because Arwen only remembered one hallway in the school from the show where Klaus had dragged Elena by the arm, and she had no idea where that was.

Welp, Arwen thought. I'm definitely not drunk enough for this but let's do it.

When she went inside the school, the smell of sweaty students and the loud voices hit her immediately and Arwen groaned inside. Eventually, she had to sit down on a bench inside and dig through her bag for some things. It seems Sheila made sure Arwen was prepared because she had somehow got her an ID card, birth certificate, etc.

Arwen read the date on the certificate: January 25th, 1992. At least she was still 17. Her parents on the certificate were some random names that Arwen was sure didn't exist, but oh well.

Walking around the halls, Arwen searched for the office where she could ask for her timetable – or as Americans called it, a schedule – and locker number. Never has Arwen ever had her own school locker. Most Australians didn't need them, people just brought their bags everywhere with them.

Eventually, Arwen turned a left and saw Elena entering the boy's bathroom with a pissed off look on her face and Bonnie nearby, staring at something. Arwen suddenly remembered it was Stefan and blushed. Shit, shit, shit! No! Calm yourself, hoe! You can't have the stefussy...

Arwen was about to turn back but realised the place Stefan would be standing in right now is the office where she'd need to hand in her stuff. Fuck...

Quickly, the blonde used the little confidence she had and went straight past Bonnie and ignored the impressive- I mean, broad shoulders of Stefan Salvatore, who no doubt was compelling his way to become a student at the school.

The office lady looked over at Arwen and the blonde smiled nervously. "Hey," she said. "I'm Arwen Steele, I just transferred here." Arwen could tell she was finished setting up Stefan, but for some reason he didn't leave. Arwen didn't look but she could feel his presence near her and his stare burning into the side of her head. Fuck, don't faint, Arwen. Please, don't faint. Dammit, she should have prepared to be in the presence of an actual attractive man. Arwen tried to think of things like math or how she was trying to set up her status here at school, but her thoughts of Stefan kept leaking in.

"Ah, yes," the woman said. "I got a phone call from a Mrs. Sheila Bennett about your new placing here as a transfer student from Australia. Strange since the top educational schools are in that country. Why'd you come here?"