PART 22

Meenakashi's POV

Everyone were happy to see Raghav after a long time and were busy in conversing with him whereas I went in to the kitchen to cook. After I was done with the cooking, I arranged the dining area and my mother in-law called everyone to have food but Raghav said that he needed to go somewhere. But my mother in-law didn't let him leave and  given no other choice Raghav joined everyone to have food.

After Raghav left, the memories of our childhood were running in the back of my mind. I remembered how I used to cook all my husband's favorite dishes as per Raghav's suggestions. As I was smiling to myself reminding those days, my husband suddenly stood infront of me and asked me if Raghav gave me any new ideas to impress him which made me startled and I was embarrassed, so I quickly planned to run away from him but he was quick to hold me back and encircled his arms around me and asked me why was I running away from him to which I didn't open my mouth but started struggling to get out of his arms.

He then said, "I have few love pills with me. If you want I can give you few of them." I stopped struggling to get out of his arms and looked at him to which he asked me once again if I wanted love pills to which I nodded my head. Then, he very slowly closed the distance between our faces staring deep into my eyes and connected our lips which made me startled but I didn't resist him.

Then, my youngest son, Adarsh called both of us which made me push my husband. My son then came to us and asked us that what were we doing in the room all alone which made me embarrassed and confused as I didn't know how to answer the question but my husband lied to him saying that we were cleaning the room which made my son even more confused as we cleaned all the rooms before the festival and before he could ask anymore questions, my husband diverted the topic by asking him about the kites.

My husband sent my son to his room to get the kites so they could fly them and after my son left our room, I asked my husband to give me love pills which made my husband laugh and he said that he already gave them to me which made me confused as he  but before I could say anything, Aadarsh came into our room and asked my husband to help him in flying the kites and said that both his brothers were busy flying the kites and were not helping him at all and were teasing him and even his grandfather and uncle were not home to help him. My husband then left to help my son in flying the kites and I was left all confused as I didn't remember my husband giving me any kind of pills.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.