Arrested Recovery

-Superboy-
Are you okay?
I've convinced Megan to keep you a secret.
We had a mission and I wasn't able to text.
Did you get in trouble for helping us?

-Emergency Contact-
Sorry for not responding. I did get in trouble and my pockets don't have good reception.

-Superboy-
What happened this time?

-Emergency Contact-
I've got a new design and maybe some new bruises.

-Superboy-
Sorry.

-Emergency Contact-
It'll be fine. J has me as lead for a project in a few days.

-Superboy-
That's cool, I think. We have a mission coming up soon. We'll compare notes after?

-Emergency Contact-
Sure thing wonder boy.

The two left the conversation at that so they could prepare for their missions. Jess was prepping her small team of goons to gather intel on one of the banks in Gotham. Something dumb if you asked her, but she had to follow orders. Supposedly she's to be arrested and taken to Bell Reve to break Harley out in a round about way instead of just using a pocket warp. That and to get some papers from the records to destroy them. Again something that could be done with her powers, but whatever.

She pulled her hair into pigtails and tucked them into her blue and orange jesters hat/mask combo. The face part was split down the middle with one half depicting comedy and the other depicting tragedy. The eyeholes match the theme of each side with a white mesh fabric to conceal her eye color. The rest of her face was painted white in heavy makeup to hide any visible scarring, and her lips were painted black, extending the expression on either side to match the mask. She pulled on the bodysuit that almost matched Harley's, only slightly altered. Harleys costume split down the middle both ways, where as hers split across the shoulders and hips to make an x over her rib cage. Her neck and leg pieces were orange while each sleeve was blue. She pulled on her blue jesters shoes with the little orange Pom-poms on either toe and topped the whole thing off with her white gloves.

The bank was an easy task, they targeted it during the wee hours of the morning, so definitely when Batman would be on patrol.

She had made sure the alarms were tripped and that the goons were actually following orders. She sat up on the counter and watched the front door making sure to keep an eye out for Batman. The goons were able to get a small portion of the funds just as Batman came in through the front.

"Hello batsy." She said calmly. Batman dropped his stance and walked towards her.

"Jester." He greeted and paused just a small ways away from her. "What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for the bus. You're taking me to Belle Reve." She said matter of factly and swung her feet a little.

"Am I?" He asked quirking a brow.

"Yeah." She smirked a bit. "I just organized a bank robbery. You're here to stop me and take me to Belle Reve with the two freeze villains that are being transferred."

"You know about the transfer?"

"More than that, but that's not why J wants me at Reve. I'm due to talk with mama and get some of the paper trail that has some important missed evidence and destroy it."

"You don't have to do this. You can get away from Joker."

"And go where?" At this she looked down. "No one wants a circus rat. I've lost two families and it wouldn't matter where I go J will always find me." She got quiet and sighed.

"I can help you." Batman took a step forward. She snapped her head up with a glare.

"You didn't help me when I needed it. What would make me think you would help me now?" He seemed confused but she wouldn't let him dwell on it. "Besides you'd be helping me by getting me to Reve. I'll be away from J."