Training.

The rest of the night had gone by without incident. Which all in the house were grateful for.

"I've gotta go to work for a bit. You all have fun at the beach." Megan said before leaving the house. Conner glanced at the couch where Jess was sleeping.

He'd refuse to call her Jessibelle, and with the scars appearing last night he had no doubt in his mind that this was Jessica. Megan explained the bit of memory she had seen and he was angry, not at Jess but at Joker for putting her through that once already and now she's gone through the pain again. He'd keep her safe this time and away from Joker. Only problem is gonna be Dick. He might trigger more memories for her.

He went over to wake her, but she caught his hand before he touched her shoulder.

"Let's go to the beach today, Brion and Forager will be going too. Artemis will bring Halo by later." She nodded and headed to the bathroom to change. "Megan found a shirt that won't aggravate your back." He grabbed the halter top from the arm of the couch to hand to her. She accepted the shirt and continued back to the bathroom.

She met the others outside with her hair down to cover her back where the shirt did not.

"Foragers friend has their hair down. It is suiting." She smiled at the compliment and nodded in thanks. She noticed Brion glance at her bandage covered arm and she covered part of it with the opposite hand. It wasn't his fault, she got in the way. Brion went to say something but Conner cut him off.

"Alright everyone let's move out." The small group headed out to the beach, close to where she was found now that she recognized the area. They set up a couple towels and even brought a basket full of tennis balls.

Artemis and Halo joined them and they went to do their own things while waiting for Wing to arrive. Conner was playing something on his phone, Artemis was soaking up some sun. Brion was checking something on his phone, Halo was looking at the water life and Forager had found a crab to watch. She was left to her own devices as well and she went to explore a little.

She was far enough away from the group that she no longer heard what Conner's phone was playing, but close enough to run back if need be. She glanced at the water and could feel the pull of a distant memory, nothing was surfacing though so she turned away before something did. She didn't want a repeat of last night. Something shiny caught her attention, she walked over to it and found the knife she had dropped when she got here.

She picked up the knife and headed back to the others. She didn't want to have them come looking for her.

"-did you say training?" She got back somewhere in the middle of the conversation. Brion and Halo were holding what looked like super suits. Wing had gotten there and seemed to be dressed for the occasion.

"Yes. Forager and I will train, Brion with Conner and Halo with Artemis." Wing noticed she was standing there. "I didn't realize you'd be joining us today." Conner stepped up and cut off Wing.

"Would you be okay sitting out on training?" She nodded, Vertigo had her go through some training but she seemed to remember how to move even when her mind forgot. And she still had phantom pain in her shoulder from last night.

"Foragers friend can watch Forager." She nodded and went over to Forager.

"Alright, break." Wing said and everyone split off to do their own training. Wing drew a circle in the sand and both Forager and her tilted their heads slightly confused.

"This is our training mat for now. Forager, the goal today for training is to not leave the circle." The two squared up and Forager ran at Wing.

She could see how this would play out mere moments before it happened. Wing would move out of the way at the last moment and snare Forager with the towel he had.