Chapter 35

"On the floor."

I look up at Grey in bewilderment as Isaiah sets Bria back on her feet. She turns to look at me. The ruffled look suits her. Her hair just a little messy and her lips swollen and pouted.

"The floor?" I repeat. "Why not the couch?"

Grey's teeth clench and I almost regret asking as he takes my jaw in his fingers. "Because I fucking said so," He seethes, dropping my face. "Get on your fucking knees."

I do as I'm told. A part of me doesn't want to disobey him. And a part of me does. But I also want to finish what Bria and I started. And on top of all that, I want to watch Arrow and Grey come undone as I touch her.

It might be awful. It might be fucked up. This whole situation was clearly fucked up. But I was in too deep now. And I didn't want to end it yet.

I turn to see that Bria has already knelt to the ground and gotten onto her back. She's reaching for the buckle of her jeans. I crawl to her, knowing damn well that Grey will lose his mind if I stand. I'm still naked from the bottom down as I brush Bria's hands out of the way and tug down her zipper. The muscles in her stomach flutter as I tug the denim down her hips. She wears a lacy red cheeky underwear. Her breasts are still exposed and I take a moment to admire her. Her slim waist and perfect breasts. The dip and swell of her hips.

Leaning down, I brush my lips over hers. "Are you okay?" I ask her. Praying that Grey can't hear me.

Her mouth quivers against mine. "Yes," she breathes.

"And this is okay?" I brush another kiss against her lips. She holds my lips a moment longer. Her hands coming up to cup my cheeks.

When she breaks away, her amber eyes flash up. "Isaiah?" She breathes, loud enough for them all to hear. If Grey's upset by this, he doesn't say anything. How can he be? She's asking for her partners consent. It's only right.

"Yes, Bria." I hear Isaiah say somewhere above me.

Bria smiles against my lips and kisses me harder this time. Biting into my bottom lip until I gasp and she sneaks her tongue inside. My hands dig into the floorboards on either side of her head as she wraps her legs around my back.

I could feel myself getting wet for her all over again. I could feel the control I once had slipping. I could feel the gaze of the three men above me slowly disappearing.

Shoving back from her lips, I lean back and push her thighs apart. I start to kiss down her breasts, my tongue kissing all around her nipple teasing the skin. She hisses under her breath and digs one of her hands into my hair. Forcing me onto her breast. I flick my tongue over her nipple and her entire body arches into me. She mutters some beautiful phrase in French as I take her nipple in my mouth and suck. Her fingers dig into my scalp until I finally pull away.

I start kiss down her chest again. Down her sternum. Down her ribs. I run my tongue along one of the hard angular bones until I reach her stomach. I kiss and suck until I reach her red underwear.

One of her legs wraps around my back and presses into my shoulders, lowering me. I don't stop her. I press a kiss on her clit, enjoying the way she bucks up against me like she's lost all control. Her other hand is still fisting my hair as I tongue her through her underwear right down her slit. I can taste her. Feel the wetness through the lace.

Adjusting my weight, I raise my ass a bit and shift my center of gravity. Giving myself the ability to reach up and tug her underwear down and off.

I blow against her swollen flesh and she moans, pulling harder at my hair. Not wasting time, I place my mouth against her. Sucking directly on her clit.

"Ivy!" She gasps, tugging me closer to her center. I let her, my mouth moving down until it's at her entrance. She's sweet and salty on my tongue as I flick my tongue into her entrance. Pushing it a few times, earning a heavy sigh from her.

I fuck her with my tongue. In and out. Fast and then slow.

I've never done anything like this. But I know what I like so that's at least a decent roadmap. And it seems to be working with the way she's squirming all over the floor.

I raise my lips to her clit, she gasps as I flick my tongue over it. Bringing my fingers up, I press two at her entrance and push them in just as I flick my tongue over her again. She jolts, nearly ripping my hair out as she does.

"Fuck," She says through a thick accent. And I know she's close by the way she's tightening around my fingers. I start to flick my tongue faster over her clit. "Ivy, plea_"

Her plea is cut off with a cry as I'm yanked away. Hands pull me back up straight and onto my knees, and they spin me.

Grey stares down at me, his hand wrapped around my throat. His eyes viciously dark.

"Why?" I rasp.

Grey's lips curl at the corners. "You are mine. I make the rules." He starts to unbuckle his belt with his other hand. Arrow stands like a dark god behind him. "If I say you can fuck her, then you can fuck her, until I say you can't anymore." Grey lowers his slacks and his boxers. He palms his large, hard cock as his grip tightens on my throat. "Do you understand me, angel?"

My head is light. The rooms spins.

I hate that I like this. I hate how lost in this I feel. But I love it. I'm so fucked.

Finally, I nod.

He smiles. A real, wicked smile. The first one I've ever seen. His perfect teeth glint in the dim lights. He looks so cruel and so beautiful at the same time.

"Take my cock."

I wish that I hesitated. But I didn't. My lips opened for him. And he stepped forward, pushing his cock past my open lips.

His tip was salty with precum as I started run my tongue down the length of him.

Somewhere behind me, I can hear Bria moaning and a man panting. My eyes widen when I realize what's happening behind me. But Grey shoves his cock further down my throat, successfully regaining my attention. I wrap my hand around the base of him to gain some control. My other hand finds his thigh and I dig my nails in as I begin to bob. My tongue plays with the tip of him every time he pulls his hips back, only to thrust back in. I gag on him. Trying to keep pace with him but it's nearly impossible. Soon I'm just sucking in my cheeks and trying not to gag as he fucks my mouth like it's a punishment.

Maybe it is.

Maybe he really didn't want me to fuck Bria. Or maybe he just wanted to prove how in charge he is. It's not that I didn't know before. But going head to head with Grey is becoming one of my favorite pastimes.

His hips continue to trust forward, his hands wound into my hair as he uses my mouth. Uses me. And fuck I like it. I can feel the heat pooled in my center. My nipples tight against the T-shirt I still wore.

"Keep taking it," He grits out, accent thicker than usual. "Suck harder."

I hollow my cheeks and graze the bottom of his cock with my teeth. He curses. His cock pulses in my mouth as his cum hits the back of my throat. His hand tightens painfully on my hair until he finally releases. I swallow it down, the salty taste of him coating my throat.

He pulls out of my mouth just as a very naked Isaiah walks past us towards the apartment door, carrying a naked Bria. She winks at me before they disappear from view.

Arrow moves forward as Grey steps back. It's a little freaky how in tune they are with each other. Arrow runs his fingers down my swollen lips.

"That was quite a show," He toys with my bottom lip. "I'd like to put on another."