Sleep over

Hello!!! So thanks for all the reads!!! I never reached that many In a night.
Tw/Cw: sh, attempted suicide, suicide, drinking, smoking, mental break downs, yelling, semi gore, p3do
(If I missed any please tell me so I can update it)

Chapter explained:
Chuuya and Dazai are now 22, Dazai left the port mafia at 18. Chuuya angrier has only gotten worse and Chuuya is now more of an alcoholic than ever. Dazai on the other hand found where the short boy was and decided to pay a visit.

Chuuya pov:

I was there...I'm alive.

I had a wine glass in my hand, I never noticed the hot tears falling down, the salty taste of them, the saltines made me realize I was crying.

"Damn, I'm crying over that stupid Dazai again." I said taking another sip of my wine.

I'm 22, Dazai left when we where 18. It been four years since I seen him. I hate this. I hate Dazai, I hate the sheep for betraying me... no I deserved all of this all I do is slow people down. I can never keep my temper the same I'm always angry.

I never released how much of a pedophile,  Mori is until now. He would touch my waist my schoolers my hair, even my chest like I had boobs, he would even time to time kiss my neck. Or secretly take pictures of my ass. Or pics when I was sitting with my legs open. I didn't notice at first but Mori made a mistake taking a pic but forgetting to take the flash off.

Like I said before I haven't seen Dazai, that damn trader in 4 years. Today is the day the left witch was officially the fourth year.

I finished drinking the wine, I drank the same brand of wine and the same bottle every year when it's the day, or I should say the anniversary when my rival to lover left me alone. 

I threw the bottle at the door making glass go everywhere. 

I sat up. I walked over to the broken glass not even bothering to be careful not to hurt myself. I finished picking up all of the glass on the floor. My hands where bleeding and there was glass in the bottom of my foot, of course I took the glass out but I didn't mind the pain but my hands hurts like a bitch!

I ended up not wrapping bandages on them. What is this feeling... it just poof came out of no where.. this feeling of hatred, sadness, anger, confusion, the feelings I deserve all of the bad thing to be left, to be betrayed, to be broken, to be hated.

I punched my wall. I hit it very hard, there was now a hole and my hand was red bleeding..red blood

"Damn I need to take a shower..." I mumbled to myself, I walked into my bedroom to see nothing. Just a normal bathroom... I turned on my shower but turned it off losing the motivation to shower anymore. Ugly I looked in my mirror, I saw a man.. with discussing ginger curly hair. I could pull of as a girl.. I punched the mirror. More blood.

I turned off the shower, siting in the bathtub not caring that it's wet. I reached for my pocket. My hand was trembling due to the pain.

Well never mind I grabbed two things, it was a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, I placed the the cigarette in my mouth. I lit it after some time. No having anywhere else to put the ash I decided to put them in the toilet. I turned my head slightly. I saw a shinny thing from the corner of my eye. It was a blade. Had some dried blood on it. Most likely Dazai's. "I wonder how it feels..."
"Does it hurt?" "What is like?"