"Goodbye Chuuya" "Goodbye Osamu"

Hospitals

Chuuya was brought to a mental hospital, he had a huge melt down. Got so mad he destroyed many things, his mother decided it was "best" for him.

I don't know why mom is so upset. It's her fault, she made me so angry. I hate her.
I'll kill her.
Mom checked me into this hospital, I'll be stuck in here till I get a better "attitude", I don't understand her sometimes, she should understand I won't get better, she raised a disappointment. That's all.

Chuuya's mother finished signing all of the paperwork and got Chuuya checked in, a nurse walked Chuuya to his room. Turns out he would share a room with one kid as well, Chuuya didn't really say anything (more like nothing), Chuuya just walked in and started putting his stuff away, his roommate had a lot of bandages around himself like a mummy. "Mummy man" is what Chuuya called him, he didn't want to learn his name, he had no need too.
He would get out.
One way or another.
He WILL leave.
Chuuya's roommate on the other hand wanted to get to know Chuuya, so he kept on trying to start conversations with him but he would always just ignore him.

Now it was dinner time, Chuuya ate in his room and so did his roommate. Chuuya waited for the nurse to leave him and mummy man alone, Chuuya sighed and got off his bed. He grabbed the trash can he stole from the bathroom and dumped his food in it,
"You're not going to eat?" Mummy man spoke, Chuuya just gave him a glare.
"You know I could tell the nurse~" Mummy man smirked "Buttttt I won't tell a soul if you talk to me."
Chuuya gave up, "whatever." He sighed
"YAY YOU ARE SPEAKING!!" Mummy man yelled but not loud enough for the people outside to hear.
"Come sit let's talk for a while," Chuuya sat down, "so?" Chuuya faltered "So, why won't you eat?" Dazai asked "Don't feel like it" Chuuya stated "Okay then...why are you in here?" Dazai rambled on and on.
"Look I don't know why you want to know any of this. But my name is Chuuya Nakahara, I'm 13"
"Osamu Dazai, also 13"
Chuuya didn't say anything in return, he just went back to his bed. He was aloud to have his phone which he was glad, the only good thing is that he could have his phone. That's all he needed, a phone. To escape from the world, but...with him around, he couldn't, simply couldn't.
"You are so rude! Why do you ignore me? Not even a question!?" Dazai said with a fake hurt voice. Chuuya wasn't aloud ear buds, shitty hospital.

A/N: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING FINIDH THIS. Anyways, I'm on fall break now so I will try and post more, my apologies for the no posting. Have an amazing day/night